Any Viper events/get togethers in the Raleigh,NC area ?

MADDMAXS57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in some test and tune at Fayetteville Drag Strip? What about a possible cruise and ******* outing?

Randy, what say ye?

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm game for Charlotte too. 2001GTS, we have a new guy here Lake Murray Viper. We potentially have 4 local vipers if we can get the SCANA guy too.

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our club normally has normally done four main events. The car show in Charlotte (April) , Mopars at the Rock (April), Viper Days at VIR (July) and an autocross in the fall (Sanford). There are various other small events (Dyno days, etc - normally in the Raleigh area) also. I'm sure Randy would be glad to have someone plan another event. I used to do a get together at the beach, but just don't have the time lately.

I would really like to do a Blue Ridge Parkway run this year.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B&W, do you still want one or do you have one? Where are you at exactly? Work in the park?

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to do a Blue Ridge Parkway run this year.

If you decide to do that please keep us posted. The wife and I will probably head to the grove park inn this fall for a weekend. A day of driving the new car through the mountains would be fun.

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any other members out there interested in a cruise through the mountains this fall?

Does anyone know what month is the best for color scenery?

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what month is the best for color scenery?

The timing of the leaves changing varies from year to year. It could be September but sometimes it isn't until October. The bad thing about waiting for the "best scenery time" is it's also the time of year when the mountains are bumper to bumper with tourists and the hotels are booked.

If a few people want to go I will try to make it work.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone let me know I live in Asheville. I could help set up something. I'm only a few miles from the biltmore house.

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I would be interested in something during the October/November timeframe. I can't do anything in September due to work obligations.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm booked up in September with work also. October I am open the weekends of the 14 and 28 for sure. If someone decides on a date keep me posted and we will try to make it :cool:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club president Randy Cade is working on an event schedule for this year as we speak, so you may want to contact him about such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine