1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/AZ?

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by Mark1107, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Mark1107

Mark1107 Viper Owner

I really want Stryker Green to be close to my Hellcat.

I live in LA but will go to Phoenix or Vegas if I can't find one local...I'm worried about the hood with the six
    Vents and want a solid installer.

Thank you.

Mark[​IMG]

2. denniskgb

denniskgb Viper Owner

Re: Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/A

your car looks great i would not change a thing….

3. cigar

cigar Enthusiast

Re: Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/A

I saw a YouTube video a few months back about wealthy Chinese college kids getting their Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Bentleys wrapped in bright colors, and the shop was in LA.

Maybe it's because I'm old and lived through the mid-century craze of pea green shag carpet and avocado refrigerators but I don't get this rage for these bright garish colors, your Viper looks great just like it is.

4. orlanderlv

orlanderlv Enthusiast

I know a guy here in Vegas. His company has recently done a bunch of new Mustang GT500s and they look great. I can message you his site/contact info if you want.

5. Mark1107

Mark1107 Viper Owner

Please do, thank you!

6. diamond head

diamond head Enthusiast

There is a company in San Gabriel Valley about 30 miles from Los Angeles.

7. DMan

DMan Viper Owner

I may have missed It in another thread but what's the deal with your gen5 now, Is that done with 3M or Is that custom paint?

The green would look killer and matching is cool, but have to say that gen5 looks absolutely perfect to me right now ;-)

8. cigar

cigar Enthusiast

Here is the video I mentioned above about the Chinese kids having their cars wrapped in L.A.

9. Hirohawa

Hirohawa Enthusiast

R1 Motorsport in Northridge does high end wraps. Really nice work

http://r1motorsport.com

10. Mark1107

Mark1107 Viper Owner

Thanks guys, a lost cause. The viper hood is over 5feet wide, 96 inches and over 7 feet long. Wrap comes in unlimited length but only 5 feet wide so there would be noticeable seams... I guess I have to paint it.