Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/AZ?

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really want Stryker Green to be close to my Hellcat.

I live in LA but will go to Phoenix or Vegas if I can't find one local...I'm worried about the hood with the six
Vents and want a solid installer.

Thank you.

Mark
You must be registered for see images attach

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/A

your car looks great i would not change a thing….

cigar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anybody know a good car wrap company to change the color of my viper in Cali/NV/A

I saw a YouTube video a few months back about wealthy Chinese college kids getting their Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Bentleys wrapped in bright colors, and the shop was in LA.

Maybe it's because I'm old and lived through the mid-century craze of pea green shag carpet and avocado refrigerators but I don't get this rage for these bright garish colors, your Viper looks great just like it is.

orlanderlv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know a guy here in Vegas. His company has recently done a bunch of new Mustang GT500s and they look great. I can message you his site/contact info if you want.

OP
OP
M

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I know a guy here in Vegas. His company has recently done a bunch of new Mustang GT500s and they look great. I can message you his site/contact info if you want.

Please do, thank you!

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a company in San Gabriel Valley about 30 miles from Los Angeles.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I may have missed It in another thread but what's the deal with your gen5 now, Is that done with 3M or Is that custom paint?

The green would look killer and matching is cool, but have to say that gen5 looks absolutely perfect to me right now ;-)

OP
OP
M

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks guys, a lost cause. The viper hood is over 5feet wide, 96 inches and over 7 feet long. Wrap comes in unlimited length but only 5 feet wide so there would be noticeable seams... I guess I have to paint it.