Anybody know this 2001 Sapphire?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A co-worker of mine is looking at the 2001 Sapphire GTS on ebay, located at Texas Direct Auto, does anyone know anything about it? (I would include the link to the auction, but don't know if that is allowed here). It has side pipes, wheels, and carbon fiber bits in the interior. Thanks in advance!

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that car. I am a car dealer and it is listed on a website only dealers can access for a wholesale purchase.

What is the dealer asking for the car?

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's it, thanks for the link! I'll advise him to look elsewhere. He is only interested in the GTS's. Thanks for the help all!

I will be selling my 01 Sapphire GTS with cognac interior to make room for a new 2010. It has 12,750 miles, a no stories car with tasteful mods. Chromed ACR wheels, belanger headers, corsa exhaust, random tech cats, flywheel, underdrive pulley, ss brake lines, upgraded rotors/pads, 3M clear bra, MGW goodies and 3.55 gears.

All work was done by Woodhouse and is in near mint condition. Love to keep this and a 2010 but can't swing it.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went and looked at it a month or so ago before I bought a different car. Side pipes are straight ... sounds like a STOCK CAR. Been tracked or road raced a lot, not something that I thought was worth looking at. If your buddy is after a second
Snake in his stable, it would work as a track car, but don't even bother for a regular, normal car.

I felt like I wasted a lot of time and money just going down there from the DFW metroplex. The bottom line that the dealer would take and what I was willing to pay was about $8K off.

I'm glad I didn't GO there and spend the money. PM me if he wants to talk about it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte