Anybody up for a cruise Saturday................

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In 21 weeks.............:curse:

I guess on the bright side it is supposed to be above freezing during the day on Thursday and Friday of this week.

Tony2

OP
OP
T

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are hauling HRSSSSS to Davenport, does that count?

Well I suppose that is a short term fix, though depending on what you’re having done it may make the remainder of the wait unbearable!! I am assuming you’re having it flat bedded down? So do tell, you getting new toys put on or some maintenance?

Tony2

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I suppose that is a short term fix, though depending on what you’re having done it may make the remainder of the wait unbearable!! I am assuming you’re having it flat bedded down? So do tell, you getting new toys put on or some maintenance?

Tony2

Not much. Putting on power steering pulley and bracket, 180 thermostat. It didn't look like they changed it when they put on the Paxton Novi 2000. Of course, adding YELLOW intake and valve covers.
Want Brian to go over the engine and see what all has been done to it and then give it a dyno tune.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That Yellow intake will add about 20hp just from the colour, and I think that its also going to win you a couple more trophys next summer. Cant wait to see what it dynos at. Go team Yellow:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang