Anyone else see the SRT Viper on TV last nite?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRTRICK..What were their comments about the car? Did they give any details that weren't in the latest car mags? HP? Price? ect..

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I happened to see a brief story on the new Viper on TV last night & was wondering if anyone else saw it? It was on a syndicated show, I believe the name is motor world, or auto world, & it is shown just before auto motor und sport on a local uhf / cable station in Chicagoland.

They were really babying it, but it looked pretty good in motion. The only negative thing I noticed was that it seemed a bit too high off the ground, lowering springs may be needed.

If anyone knows of any other TV spots coming up in the near future, it would be nice to get some early warning so we can all record the video. This might be one area that DC could help us out because I assume they have a better idea of who may be running stories.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a brief 1:45 segment on Motortrend T.V. last week and I caught it and have it recorded on my computer but it's 81 megs and saved in a weird format with no place to host it so I'll probably delete it. Car looks D@MN good in motion.