Anyone have pics of where to jack rear drivers side up?

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put my small jack under the frame, behind the drivers rear tire, near the trunk. TAfter I get it up a little, I put the big jack on a spot in front of the rear tire, right on the other side of the side sill. You can see the oval shaped area on the frame. Also, the users manual has a pic.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
easy.....take your jack...peice of wood...place under pumpkin....jack....or....move around to driver's rear wheel.
on the left side of the wheel well...maybe 8" is a jacking point....you can view from your knees.

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look underneath the car and locate the black steel frame. There are a number of welds joining the pieces. Its about 2" square. There are beams that go to the side of the car, and the main frame goes from the front to the back. Your choice on where to lift from. The car is very stiff, so expect the whole side to go up. Set the parking brake, and chock the front wheels. Do you have a low profile jack to get under the car?

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez guys, the jack point is a welded link that accepts the factory jack profile 14" in front of rear tire and 4" behind front tire as clearly illustrated in owners manual. Look in the i-n-d-e-x under c-h-a-n-g-i-n-g tire. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all, the battery is out!!! :2tu:

Frog, it's an Autoform wing, thanks.

1721bad2-med.jpg

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steel Snake - Thank you for your concern!

There is a little cutout underneath in the sidesill and there's where you'll find the jack point, it is very small.

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sniper, thats one of the best looking RT's I have ever seen. Thats also the the most meanest looking angle of your car in the picture. :2tu:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sniper, thats one of the best looking RT's I have ever seen. Thats also the the most meanest looking angle of your car in the picture. :2tu:

yea....Sniper, you do have a bad ass car. I have the same wing on order, thats why I asked! I can't wait to get it on mine now! Now you have me wanting to get some rims, but I don't have the cash for that yet... Nice car!

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!

Syclone, that is my basement garage where I store the Viper during winter, it's heated. And I do have to drive through the grass to get to it, but it is flat and only have to drive through it once a year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62