Anyone in Michigan with Gen 2 RT-10????????

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,

I am a So Cal VCA member that needs help supplying a shop with specs for a custom product I am having built.

Location Holly, Michigan

Shop: AP Engineering

Car: Any Gen 2 RT/10

Service Needed: A few hours of your time and Gen 2 roadster for AP Engineering to take some measurements of the roof area. (Your car will not be touched). Jeff only has a Gen 1 RT/10 and the cars differ per Roof specs.

Why: I am having Jeff Lemke build me a custom flat one piece roof that is level with the Sports Bar for my 2001 RT/10. I must have the modern day equivalent of the TGF (Metalcrafters) top for my Gen 2 car. Jeff is the only person that can build this must have top for me.

Compensation: I will pay you whatever you want for your time and hassle.

When: Jeff will let me know a date when he will be ready to take measurements of the Gen 2 roof area.....It should be soon……Hopefully, it does not snow much in the Michigan area..... :D

If anyone can help and would like to make a few extra bucks for the holiday, please contact me @ 714-356-7604. Thank again.

Danny Sottile

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I have a Gen 1. But most of the people I know have put their cars away already in Mich. Our first big snow storm was the day before Thanksgiving, and the roads have been salted - that's when we usually put 'em away here. But the snow's gone and the roads are clear now - so I'm sure someone out there has one last itch to get their car out. Good luck!

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salt is all over the roads. You might need to get Jeff to go to someone's house.

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually,

I am considering buying one. Does anyone know of a good deal on a G2 rt/10?

Good Jeff,

You can then build 2 of those custom tops.....

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2000 RT steel gray in Kansas City MO, that I would sell for under 50K, check out the classifieds, also there are a ton of other Kansas City members including Mike anderson, Jerry Dobson, and even Chris Marshall that could look over the car for you.