Anyone know of a solid yellow 2002 GTS?

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just wanting to know if anyone had any knowledge of a NEW 2002 Solid Yellow GTS for sale for a fair price? Any left? I dont think I can stand being viperless anymore. Its only been 2 weeks and I am having serious withdrawls...
Thanks

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, but I know of a solid yellow 01 ACR that is three months old. The guy bought it NEW three months ago from a small dealer and decided it rides too rough. He wants $60k for it, which is a great deal in my book. Hell, it still has most of the factory warranty remaining. PM me if you're interested.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw an 01 with stripes on a dealers showroom floor. McCarty Chrysler Dodge in Savannah, mo. 816-324-3138. Ask for Paul..he runs the dealership and is a big Viper fan! I think he said only had 500 miles on it from him just driving it to keep the tires from flat spots. Been on his floor for a couple of years.

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought there was a yellow 02' GTS on ebay, let me check. Ok, theres only two 01' yellow GTS cars and an 02' yellow/black ACR on ebay.

Heres the 01 with only about 10K miles with buy it now for 50K,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2440956378&category=6209

Theres also a small exotic dealer down the street from me, they have a gorgeous yellow/ black stripes ACR for sale, think there were less the 100 miles on it. Not a GTS, but if your interested I could get the info for you.

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I really am only looking for a Solid Yellow Without stripes in the NEW catagory. Even though the car Big Carrot talked about sounds great.

Anyone know of a NEW GTS SOLID YELLER?????

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These two just came up on the classifieds here. Both look like fair deals and good cars. Personally, A 2002 used would still be new to me and I would much rather save the money. Don't know how Mo. is but in Ga. if you buy a car from an individual and not a dealer you also do not have to pay sales tax...really.

ViperClub.org > Classifieds

Search for using any of my keywordsall of my keywordsthis exact phrase

View All Ads - Advanced Search - Register For An Account - How to Place an Ad/Ad Pricing - Article About Buying a Viper

We found 1 matching ad. Now displaying the final ad.

For Sale: NEW CAR ON THE WAY !

Add to my Checklist

Date Posted: 11/04/2003
Expires On: 02/02/2004
Ad Number: 4662

Ad Information

Category: New/Pre-Owned GTS's

Subcategories: '02 GTS

Price 58,000.00

Year 2002

Model GTS Coupe

Mileage 5650

Exterior Color RACE YELLOW

Interior Color Black leather

Accessories Hard Top
A/C

For Sale By VCA Member

Description

New car on the way and must make room for the new one. This car is first class selling at wholesale/auction price to move quick, new car here in one week. Hurry this is a first class car.
Contact Information

Sarasota, Florida 34239
USA
Telephone: 941 366-3313

************************************************************************************************************************

For Sale: 2002 Solid Yellow GTS

Add to my Checklist

Date Posted: 11/04/2003
Expires On: 02/02/2004
Ad Number: 4665

Ad Information

Category: New/Pre-Owned GTS's

Subcategories: '02 GTS

Price 59000

Year 2002

Model GTS Coupe

Mileage 3,750

Exterior Color Yellow

Interior Color Black leather

Accessories A/C

For Sale By VCA Member

Description

Purchased the car new in Nov '02. Car has standard 3 yr / 36K bumper to bumper warranty and the transferable 7 yr / 70K power train warranty from Dodge. Mod's are minimal: chrome smooth tubes, K&N's and muffler delete. I still have the original rear sub exhaust if you desire to return exhaust to stock condition. Car has no dings, dents or scratches. Front chin is basically perfect. Followed the VCA RPM break-in for the first 1,000 miles, including first oil change at 200 miles.
This is my 3rd Viper to date.
Contact Information

USA
Telephone: 804-422-4520

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony...Thanks for the info.. Missouri makes us pay sales tax if its 1 day old or 40 years old. They get us coming and going. Also they rip us off by charging Personal Property Tax on All our vehicles every year. And our Roads here in MO. STILL ****.....What a waste....

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony...Thanks for the info.. Missouri makes us pay sales tax if its 1 day old or 40 years old. They get us coming and going. Also they rip us off by charging Personal Property Tax on All our vehicles every year. And our Roads here in MO. STILL ****.....What a waste....
I agree that the roads **** here! One good thing though...it really makes you pay attention to the road ahead of you! :2tu:

C4L3B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may have one coming in to stock, I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye out though.

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Caleb In my top post I said I wanted a NEW 2002 Yellow GTS, and I dont think you will be having one come in that is new,unless you are somehow doing a trade from a dealer that has one new. New to me is 15 miles or less. My RED 2002 had 6 miles on it when I got it. But thanks for keeping an eye out.

1996VIPERGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sansone Dodge, NJ had a brand new '02 Yellow GTS (no stripes) on the showroom floor last time I was there, not too long ago. They seemed very willing to deal on it.

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill has sent me a PM and has only RED But thanks.
1996viperGTS do you have any info on that dealers phone number so I can give em a call?
Thanks

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill has sent me a PM and has only RED But thanks.
1996viperGTS do you have any info on that dealers phone number so I can give em a call?
Thanks

Click on the link I posted above for the phone number....would you also like for me to call them ??? :)

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just called and that car has been sold. I asked what they got for the car and they ***** the buyer. Anyone else know where there is a NEW solid yellow 2002 GTS??????