Anyone know this car? (pics)

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently spotted in a small western Canada town.
I was taught not to say anything if I didn't have anything nice to say.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kinda like it, if the interior was toned down a bit and it had a more subtle rim. It works on that car.

Bruce

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's official. That is to date the ugliest Viper I have ever seen. That person shouldn't own one, see one or even be remotely near one. It's sad too because the person clearly has a ton of money into it. Not only is that atrocious, it's embarrassing, even to other Viper owners. I will never understand why some, granted rare, people insist on taking a great, expensive car and turn it into some carnival sideshow freak car. I'm sure the owner actually thinks it looks great. Wouldn't want to see his house.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner claims he bought it that way from none other than Jay Leno, highly dubious as Jay doesn't seem like the type to have such an auto. His are all stock or very tastefully modded, and nothing like this, this... thing.
I hope that someone has some actual history on this thing.

Mountain Dew, now that's funny right there!

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get why just because it's a "Viper" people would think it'd be cool to make it look like an actual snake...:crazy2:

Ever see a Mustang that someone made to look like a horse? Or a VW Rabbit with bunny ears?

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"The owner claims he bought it that way from none other than Jay Leno"

We have a local car for sale here that actually does have Wayne Gretzsky's autograph on the glove box, (I have seen it).

He wants $64K for a 1994 RT/10 with 40,000kms on it.

:dunno:

trick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I was at a VCA auto cross event in ohio in 02 and that car was there. The paint was different but that interior I will never forget! It used to be painted a chameleon purple gold (almost mystic) back then the car was cool (didn't have the ugly wheels and ****y airbrush) that car was totaled and rebuilt to that. I always wondered if I would ever see that car again... The gts with the american flag flame job was there too

trick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dash (if its the same car) is all carbon fiber dyed... Looked good in person

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I was taught not to say anything if I didn't have anything nice to say"

Not me.......................that thing looks like sheeet!!!!!!!