Anyone knows this Viper ?

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

I´m going to replace my current white RT/10 with another `94 red RT/10 with white stripes. This car will be imported from USA to Germany arriving on Tuesday. The car has 34800 miles and grey interieur. On one of the pics you can see the license plate, which seems to be something like "CREMO 1".

Following the weblink to the offer; the second linke contains pictures:
http://www.autoscout24.de/home/index/detail.asp?ts=6852725&id=nnyi4qpweiw
http://www.autoscout24.de/home/index/allimages.asp?ts=6828903&id=33489652&numberOfImages=2&model=DODGE+Viper+RT10

Is anyone here who knows this Viper ? I´m trying to find as much informations as possible :)

Thanks in advance,
Klaus

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Klaus, go to the membership section of this website, find Greg Baxter, SoCal VCA President, and ask him. He may know, because that looks like a California license plate. There's also the Central and Northern California chapters that you might contact for info.

Craig, that intake has four ribs, isn't that the correct one for a Gen1 engine?

tristan rizzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has the correct manifold. The first couple of cars that were produced in 94 had the 4 rib magnesium manifolds. I just sold my 94 that came with the same one. Some of the early 94's also had the earlier radiator setups.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klaus, go to the membership section of this website, find Greg Baxter, SoCal VCA President, and ask him. He may know, because that looks like a California license plate. There's also the Central and Northern California chapters that you might contact for info.

Craig, that intake has four ribs, isn't that the correct one for a Gen1 engine?

1992-1993.5's got a magnesium 4 rib intake. They changed to aluminum but I don't remember the reason.