Anyone Selling Used Drag Racing Purners with Slicks

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now why in the world would you need a set of Purners, 2Many? Unless...unless....Oh, no, 2Many has been bitten by the racing bug. Turn back, my friend, before it's too late. Turn baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
(I warned you about associating with the Roof Doctor.)

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Someone's getting more powerrrrrrr! 2MANY, I think the 17 Purner's he is talking about are for road racing. You want the 16" Purners and the skinnies for drag racing, right? If so you will need to machine your rear calipers just a little. Are you bringing the car to the V10 Nationals in Shreevport??

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a set of the usual 16" Purners w/ET streets (R) and skinnies (F). Your for whatever is the going rate these days, or $98K if you want a 1200HP RT/10 to go with them :)

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a set of the usual 16" Purners w/ET streets (R) and skinnies (F). Your for whatever is the going rate these days, or $98K if you want a 1200HP RT/10 to go with them :)

check your email.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian, That yellow RT/10 would make a nice mate for your yellow blown GTS. I hope you're not just buying the wheels. :D :usa:

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian, That yellow RT/10 would make a nice mate for your yellow blown GTS. I hope you're not just buying the wheels. :D :usa:

Man don't I wish. I'd have to sell the motorhome. Then I'd probably be divorced :D

I just need a way to get all this new power to the ground. I'm gonna have to learn how to drive a car with this kind of power now. :usa:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man don't I wish. I'd have to sell the motorhome. Then I'd probably be divorced :D

I just need a way to get all this new power to the ground. I'm gonna have to learn how to drive a car with this kind of power now. :usa:

OK, go ahead and keep the motor home and the wife. Seriously, I hope you're real careful when you get that monster back from Underground. Did you have a cage installed? Can't wait to see you run at Shreveport. :2tu: :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte