anyone tempted to sell a YELLOW GTS? :)

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
with all these "May be tempted to sell..." posts, I thought it would be worth it to see if anyone's thinking about selling a yellow GTS?
I've been looking around (VCA classifieds, ebay, autotrader, etc), and I can't find anything clean, priced well, and within reasonable distance (I don't want to pay $2500 extra just for shipping cross-country!!)

Anyway, I'm in Philly, looking to pay $50-51k for a CLEAN, yellow GTS less than 10,000 miles... all the local used car dealer Vipers are NOT clean upon inspection, my ****** bimmer is cleaner!! :confused: I'm definitely willing to pay a little more if the car has remaining warranty, mods, low miles, etc. Hope you guys can help me get a new Viper!
thanks!
paul.

EDIT: or... please let me know what you guys think is a fair price to pay?

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, Dimitrios... But it's definitely my preference to get a GTS at this point.
Your car is sweet, though... and if I can't find a GTS, I hope yours is still for sale!
Actually, right when I was shopping for my Gen1 Viper a couple years back, I saw your car parked in Soho... I was checking it out, you walked over, and drove off. it sounded amazing!! That's what clinched YELLOW for me! That also confirmed for me that I *HAD* to get a Viper; I bought my Gen1 a week-and-a-half later. :)

any GTS's out there??

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah my buddy dimitrios wants to sell his chicked yellow one. He heard I got a blue/white gts and hes ******** in his pants now...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL