Anyone up for a steak dinner on Long Islands famous...

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam! I'll be whining in my reservation cancellation to PL today.

Adam for President! :2tu: :usa: :2tu:

Well all I can say Scott is Compliments like that will get you everything! :nana: Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah and a healthy new year..see ya next year

adam

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way they can accomodate up to 36 in the room we have so anyone else who wishes to come please let us know as there is plenty of room for more!

Adam

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you guys saying? Nobody's bringing sand to the beach? Sounds like its going to be a crazy night.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP LIST:

Adam96 + 1
F355 + 1
BackNBlack + 1
city + 1
Plum + 1
Dimitrios
HIHOYELLOW (Adrian) THE PUPPET + 1
Marc Lublin + 1
SLS + 1
V10 MAFIA
BOGOTA
1KoolAsp-'00-GTS Blk/Slvr + 1
06 Viper

TOTAL SO FAR: 22

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP LIST:

Adam96 + 1
F355 + 1
BackNBlack + 1
city + 1
Plum + 1
Dimitrios
HIHOYELLOW (Adrian) THE PUPPET + 1
Marc Lublin + 1
SLS + 1
V10 MAFIA
BOGOTA
1KoolAsp-'00-GTS Blk/Slvr + 1
06 Viper
PrimeTime

TOTAL SO FAR: 23

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i'm coming with my wife..Wish I can have the boys night then but I got boyz night on the 7th.Yo D and Charlie make it to this one. I got some insanity planned on the 7th.Wayne come out bro on the 7th..My horns are out bro.I got cabin fever!!! Merry Christmas and happy holiday boyz!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never survive another dinner.

2402headache.jpg

LOL!!! :bonker:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott a quick question but what is that thing you have pressed in the clamps?

WAR ARE PRESIDENT HAS GONE *****!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam you might want to keep it at 20 something. you know how most back out last minute and never show up. you are npot going to get 36 people to go.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam you might want to keep it at 20 something. you know how most back out last minute and never show up. you are not going to get 36 people to go.

I have no problem with whatever number it is but everyone better know that once they commit they must be there as we are getting a private room which is booked in advance...there is no such thing as bailing guys..I will reconfirm with everyone 3 days prior to that friday the 6th...They can accommodate up to 36 in the room were getting..thats all I meant..

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i'm coming with my wife..Wish I can have the boys night then but I got boyz night on the 7th.Yo D and Charlie make it to this one. I got some insanity planned on the 7th.Wayne come out bro on the 7th..My horns are out bro.I got cabin fever!!! Merry Christmas and happy holiday boyz!!

YO YO TONY! YOU GOT A BOYS NIGHT OUT ON THE 7TH AND YOU DONT TELL ME..WHATS UP WITH THAT!...IM GONNA HAVE TO THROW DOWN ON YOU ON THE 6TH BROTHER!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as a reminder...for jan 6th at 830Pm

Take LIE East to exit 33..Lakeville Road/Community Drive exit..go to first traffic light which is Lakeville road, make left at first light which is Lakeville road and proceed north to northern Blvd. Make right on northern Blvd and go apx 1/4 mile, Burton and Doyle is on your left ..

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as a reminder...for jan 6th at 830Pm

Take LIE East to exit 33..Lakeville Road/Community Drive exit..go to first traffic light which is Lakeville road, make left at first light which is Lakeville road and proceed north to northern Blvd. Make right on northern Blvd and go apx 1/4 mile, Burton and Doyle is on your left ..

not bad for someone who gets lost all the time. good job plum...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets