Anyone want my '01 rear brakes, free?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'01 rears complete with calipers, mounting bracket, used pads, and good rotors. May have a used set of Brakeman #3's also. You must pick up in Chicago area.

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, that's the setup on my '02! That's a sweet offer - it almost makes the drive from St. Louis to Chicago worth it. I'm sure someone from Chicago will take you up on it. But in case they don't, do you know anyone from your area going to Viper Days at MAM this weekend? I think there are a couple of drivers going from St. Louis. That might work.

Terry

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, I bought a caliper once and it won't fit onto a Gen 1. First, the attaching system is different; a Gen 1 n on-ABS caliper bolts directly to the suspension upright. On the Gen 2/ABS caliper, the caliper attaches to the cage that holds the pads in place, and the cage attaches to the upright. Second, the ABS caliper brake hose bolt is in the middle of the caliper and hits a 17 inch Gen 1 wheel. It would have been nice, since the ABS caliper is a 43mm piston and with a prop valve, would have been a cheaper, easier mod for non-ABS cars.

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they work on my 99 ACR I'll take them, I already have brembo's all around and slotted rotors on the front, but it would be nice to have a backup set of rotors, if they will work for my car, I'll take them, I live in chicago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc