APEX LETHAL '750+' nearing completion....LETHAL 750 'S' (supercharged) next?? info within

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
APEX LETHAL \'750+\' nearing completion....LETHAL 750 \'S\' (supercharged) next?? info within

Just a quick update on our progress with the LETHAL 750+ (750hp/800tq)package. For those who missed my last post, the original LETHAL 750 package was designed to pass emissions (sniffers) in all state, including CA (the toughest state). However, we are now filling up the schedule with out-of-state installs, and these customers are not as concerned with emissions. In order to offer these customers MAX POWER, we have made some changes to provide more HORSES!

NEW, exclusive 'HIGH FLOW' header design that incorporates a stepped-primary and a 5-in-1 Burns merge style collector. Desgined and tuned for stoker Viper engines. All stainless, with 2000 degree coating.

NEW camshaft upgrade. Without the constraints of emissions, we have tested several different camshaft profiles. We matched one that provides EXCELLENT TOP END, and GREAT bottom-mid range as well!!

In addition, we now offer a few more goodies for engine internals for those who want even MORE POWER!!!! Someone looking for insane power!!!

We have identified some of the weaker areas in the Viper engine and have made some custom pieces to strengthen these areas. The 2 main pieces are:

1) BILLET MAIN CAPS with oversized ARP main bolts. Provides much needed strength to bottom end, resisting twisting that torque cause.

2) Viper CAM BEARINGS- What, the Viper engine has no cam bearings??? That's right. From the factory, the Viper comes with no cam bearings. In order to minimize friction and wear, increase longevity and maximize power, we now offer an custom cam bearing with a race coating.

WHAT'S NEXT.....
Well, we thought 750+hp and 800+tq was enough for most people. Our customers proved us wrong. Some want even more!! We aim to please!!

We are working on finalizing a LETHAL 750 kit with 2 options:
1) LETHAL 750 + nitrous- one of our customers is going with this setup in a few weeks. Imagine having 650rwhp/700rwtq and then activating nitrous??? We have already seen what happens to power and torque on a stock Viper with nitrous. We can only imagine what a 200hp nitrous shot will do to power and torque when you are starting with 650rwhp and 700rwtq. We'll know soon....

2) LETHAL 750 + supercharger- That's right. With the engine upgrades listed above, a supercharger is a great way to add some more power. APEX has installed 100's of superchargers on several types of vehicles. We have consulted for sportscar manufacturers and supercharger manufacturers on a number of kits. The staff was even flown out to Italy in the past to design a kit for an existing high performance sportscar. So...we know supercharging!! Working with an existing Viper tuner, we will offer the kit with a modest 6-8 lbs of boost. We expect the power and torque numbers for the LETHAL 750 'S' package to GO THROUGH THE ROOF!! The package is intended to run on pump gas!

Best of all: Installation Time for any of the listed packages and options is estimated to be 4-6 weeks!!

Thanks for your continued support!
Regards,
Wayne (LTHL VPR)

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: APEX LETHAL \'750+\' nearing completion....LETHAL 750 \'S\' (supercharged) next?? info within

Just in case you were wondering..... (got some e-mails about it in response to the post)

The LETHAL 750 + nitrous will still be called the LETHAL 750 (nitrous isn't working all the time, etc...)

The LETHAL 750 w/the supercharger upgrade will be called something different....perhaps the LETHAL 1000!!!???

I'll keep you posted...
-Wayne

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: APEX LETHAL \'750+\' nearing completion....LETHAL 750 \'S\' (supercharged) next?? info within

sounds awesome
here is a name for you.

Lethal K

best wishes
JIM

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score

awesome wayne. Will you have any form of these at the exotic car cruise?

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i've been wondering for a while now what would happen if you strapped a sean roe blower to an APEX lethal system... i guess now i'll find out..

i'm assuming fuel upgrades will be necessary since the car starts out flowing more air than stock as it is, so 5 psi on top of that might be pushing the limits of the stock fuel system..

unless sean is just being super conservative with the boost..

- eddie -

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jimandela-
Not bad...maybe a compromise...LETHAL 1k
rofl.gif

Varanus-
I am planning on going on the Autozotica cruise in a few weeks. The new goodies are going in the engine currently. Once it's back in, some break-in and tuning will be in order. I hope to have it ready for the cruise....it will be sporting the LETHAL 750+ including the upgraded headers, camshaft,main caps, bearings. In just a few weeks we will be transforming a customer's car into the LETHAL 750+nitrous....

Eddie N-
Looks like we may answer the BIG question soon... I've seen a few Vipers with stroker kits, and many with superchargers, but I have to say I haven't seen the ULTIMATE COMBO...stroker+supercharger... This combo will ensure massive power and torque everywhere with minimal concerns about heat/longevity that can occur with higher boost levels (ie we hope to make equal or more power with 5-7 lbs boost than cars with 10+ lbs boost, etc..)
The good news is that the engine mods the LETHAL 750 includes make a GREAT foundation for supercharging (billet main caps, cam bearings, billet-keyed crank, forged pistons, billet rods, HD main bearings, etc..)
I am not at liberty to say which supercharger kit we will use, but with some 'minor' mods to the fuel system, we will find soon find the answer!!! (remember that we have custom injectors made for us for the LETHAL 750 package with the remainder of the fuel system stock. We know that we can make MUCH more power with these injectors...well over 700rwhp!)

Your support is appreciated!!!!!!!
-Wayne

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought those who just came back from VOI would be interested in our current development efforts.

In addition, we did decide that, if the LETHAL 750+ supercharger combo makes 1000 hp, we will call it the LETHAL 1000. We want to make sure the car retains stock drivability and can run on 91 octane pump gas: quite a feat when you are making 1000 hp. And yes, the installation period for the LETHAL 750+ supercharger combo will be 4-6 weeks (received a couple e-mails inquiring about this after the initial post)
-Wayne

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc