April 7th 2007 Grand Opening Viper Event Virginia

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you that know me and for those of you that do not. I want to extend an open invitation for a Saturday, April 7, 2007 gathering of snakes in the little town of Crozier, Virginia population of 192. This is our official invite to all Viper owners and spouses, that want to come and spend quality time and enjoy the day being around friends. There will be eats, and lot's of Vipers. The shop will be open for those of you to meet Brad and see our small but quaint new location and performance shop. I really hope the viper community will come out and support this as I would like to have this every year and with the hopes that the town of Crozier can handle seeing that many Vipers in one place. I have left all of the logistics up to our VA/MD Pres., Lee Stubberfield but would really enjoy all other chapters to join us on Apil 7th, 2007. Here is the address for those of you who do not visit our web site:

BJ Motors/Rout 6 Motorsports
1543 River Road West
Croxier, Virginia 23039
www.route6motosports.com
www.bjmotors.biz

Also please do not forget about Mopar Madness, April 1, 2007 at Dinwiddie Motorsports Track this should also be another fun event. I look forward to seeing you on April 7, 2007.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - here's some info on Mopar Madness. I've been a Tidewater Mopar Club member since 1990. Great club. You'll get some 1/4 mile runs. When I had my SRT-10, I ran it heads up at that event against my ACR with a bud driving. That was fun. We swapped cars, etc.

Event name: Mopar Madness 2007 Event dates: March 31 - April 1, 2007 Location: Viginia Motorsports Park, Dinwiddie VA (south of Richmond) Host or sponser: Tidewater Mopar Club, http://www.tidewatermoparclub.com/ Event includes show, swap meet, and drag racing Cost for participation or entry: Spectator: 3-day $30, 2-day $25, Fri $10, Sat $20, Sun $10 Children 12-under FREE with paying Adult Car Show $25 Super Pro: $40 for payouts, see web site below Modified: $40 Street: $26 Extra open bracket racing on Sat night: $31 Top and Mod classes Websites: http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/MOPAR.html Check out last year's results: http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/MOPAR06.html
Web Site: www.tidewatermoparclub.com
Email:

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie - me & Tom (you met him...he bought Dale's silver GTS) are gonna get a group together to cruise up there for your event. Looking forward to it!

Hey - Dale wants to know if it's OK if he brings his two toy poodles, "Bette Davis" and "Spartacus."

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might join you guys on both of these. Not sure about the Mopar Madness. I will be drag racing for the first time Friday the 30th at Capital with ViperBing and Woof. I'm considering getting in the show though. We'll see. I'll make BJ's a priority though especially if I don't go to Mopar Madness.

For BJ, I'll try and get some of your cars down there. I know three guys in F'burg that have your cars. I'm sure you would like to see them again.

Matt

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernie, we are not going to be able to make your event. It conflicts with the Virginia Classic Cruisers Car Show. When we get a nice day we’ll take a ride over to your shop.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to Bernie earier this evening. He has had to postpone this event until April 14th, the following Saturday.

vipergts1960

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George- If it is the weekend of the 14th and my car is fixed, I would be interested in going. Rick Priest might also be iterested. I will let you know once they tell me how soon my car will be fixed. John-Yellow GTS

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog