Arizona Viper peeps, help needed...

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made an offer on the GTS listed below and wanted to know if anyone around his area could recommend a Viper mechanic to go over the car and assess it's overall condition. The owner of the vehicle recommended an Eddy Martin(?) at a local Dodge dealership, but does this name ring a bell with any of you? Would any of the you know of this car and be able to give me your opinion of the vehicle? The only thing I know that is not factory original are those stripes as they were added after the purchase of the vehicle. The current owner was very up front about that fact and I would love to get a third parties impression of how well they were laid down, etc. He said they are painted on and then were cleared over so you cannot feel any kind of ridge in the paint.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you know of this car, feel free to give me your impression of the car and it's owner.

Thanks,
Michael

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=p&num_records=25&cardist=1594&standard=false

Last edited:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the owner is recommending Eddie to look at it, then it sounds like that owner is a pretty up front guy. Eddie is the only guy I trust with my machine.

Where is this Viper located? Maybe I could swing by and check it out. I'm not an expert mechanic by any means, but this "peep" could give you some pics and opinions. Let me know.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, Eddie is THE man to go to for your car, period.

He is the Viper tech at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. Heck if it is a Glendale vehicle he may already be familiar with it as he may be the one that services it. Contact the dealership and ask to have Eddie get in touch with you reference a GTS purchase. Give him the details (VIN, owner's name, etc...) he can either recall the car if he is familiar with it, or give you the dealer history for the vehicle and do the pre-inspection for you. He is 100% reliable and if he says the car is good then the car is good.

I live in the next town over and can also help in any way needed.

Last edited:

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, Miles lives close to my old house. About a mile away. Never met him but I've chatted with him through email. Nice guy.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another complement for Eddie. Met his several times and is very skilled.

If the guy is suggesting Eddie check it, its the right kind of seller! :2tu:

OP
OP

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry all, I really appreciate the help. While my offer was made and accepted on this car, another gentleman far more local to Ga came out of the woodwork with another pristine example and I was able to work a deal with him. I really do appreciate all of the help. I have already conveyed this to the owner of the car in Arizona.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen