As always.....

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck took all the time I needed to help me through my stupidity, thanks for everything Chuck. Me and the rest of the Viper community will continue to do whatever is nesessary to support you.

OP
OP
H

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I think I made it sound worse that it really is.

While installing new cats and exhaust I clamped the cats and Corsa resonator up to each other and the "J" pipe, took it to my trusty muffler shop to weld, brought it back to install and everything fit back on the Viper perfecrtly. I started the car and heard an exhaust leak up at the "V" clamp coming off the manifold so instead of taking it apart and re checking alignment I tighten the clamp more and break it. It is only suppose to have 100inch lbs of torque but I decided to try a little more so Chuck hooked me up with a new clamp.

Since that project came to a skeeching halt the next day I decided to move on to my next project of new brake pads due to the OEM's being too dusty and skeeky. On this one I didn't break anything - yet. Chuck just spent a bunch of time with me on a Saturday giving me tips and advise to get the results I desire and I appreciate it.