ATT:CRAIG 201,IIEONE,TIEPILOT,SNAKEBITTEN AND MR WOODHOUSE..

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GENTLEMEN,

YOU ARE SOME OF THE GUYS THAT SLAMMED AND INSULTED ME JUST 4 DAYS AGO FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THAT DC COULD EASILY INCREASE THE OUTPUT OF THE VIPER V-10 ENGINE BY 100+HP..

I SAID THAT IT MAY BE POSSIBLE WITH BETTER HEADS OR A S/C ETC..

YESTERDAY I NOTICE A POST ON THIS FORUM THAT SAYS THAT DC WILL PRODUCE A NEW "HEMI" V-10 WITH 100+HP IN THE NEAR FUTURE..

HOW DO YOUR FEET TASTE GUYS??

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exec:

Perhaps you take "forum chat" a bit too seriously?
Oh sorry
emb.gif
(forgot your impairment)
<FONT size="4">PERHAPS YOU TAKE "FORUM CHAT" A BIT TOO SERIOUSLY?</FONT s>
laugh.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you beleive all the internet hype you read at first then you probably think the SRT is comming with a HEMI!

This rumor is substantiated by no one. You must be one hell of a sucker.

If it does come with HEMI heads at one point, then COOL! I never said I Wasn't for MORE POWER I just tried over and over again to tell you that adding a factory s/c andd all that other stuff isn't cost effective from a manufacturing point of view.

But congrats on throwing a rumor in my face, I am so OWNED!

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe all of you guys are taking the forum too seriously. both sides have valid points while that doesn't make one side right and other wrong. true, an 8 liter v-10 can easily have 100hp more without increasing cost or altering the design much. yet, chrysler refuses to do it- being for marketing, meeting of reliability customer expectations, political bickering or some other reason... we will never know the whole story.

so chill out and enjoy your "underpowered" snakes
supergrin.gif
geez...

alex
02 gts
few other cars

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIRTUALLY EVERY PERSON THAT HAS RESPONSED TO MY POST DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT..

THEY MAKE COMMENTS THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT EXPERIANCE WITH!
THEY TALK OUT OF THEIR ASSES BASED ON BOOKS AND MAGAZINES THEY MAY HAVE READ OR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHERS!!..AGAIN WITH NO DIRECT EXPERIANCE!

THEY TALK ABOUT HOW THE VIPER COMPARES TO A 1965 427 COBRA.. THEY DISCUSS HOW THE OVER ENGINEERED FERRARIS AND OTHER EXOTIC CARS ARE PRONE TO BRAKING..

THESE PEOPLE INSULT ME WITH NO IDEA WHAT DIRECT EXPERIANCE I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD..

THE COMIDIAN "CHEVY CHASE " SAID IN RESPONSE TO AN INSULT "WELL IM CHEVY CHASE AND YOUR NOT!" ....

I CAN TELL YOU ALL FROM DIRECT HANDS ON EXPERIANCE!

THAT THE VIPER IS NOTHING IN ANY WAY LIKE A 427 COBRA!!

AS I POSTED EARLIER I HAVE OWNED AND RACED A 1965 427 COBRA (CSX 3127 CHECK THE SHELBY REGISTRY ) AND LITERALLY 100s OF OTHER EXOTICS FOR OVER 30 YEARS!..(YES I AM OLD..AMOST 50!)

IN ADDITION I HAVE OWNED AND RACED A NUMEROUS FERRARIS:
1) 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA
2) 330GTS (V-12 CONV, 1 0F 100)
3) (5) 246 GTS

..YOU CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF A FERRARI THEY NEVER BRAKE DOWN! DO THEY HAVE THE USUAL LITTLE BULLSH*T PROBLEMS WITH ELECTRIC SWITCHS,RELAYS, FUEL PUMPS.. LIKE EVERY CAR ?..YEP!

BUT YOU CAN RUN ANY FERRARI AT 7,000 RPM ALL DAY LONG AND THEY WILL TAKE AS MUCH ABUSE AS YOU CAN THROW AT THEM..

THERE MUST BE A REASON THAT FERRARI HAS BEEN THE WORLD CHAMPION SO MANY TIMES.!

THE SAME IS DEFINATELY TRUE FOR THE PORSCHES..

I HAVE OWNED AND RACED PORSCHES FOR 30 YEARS AND NEVER HAD ONE BLOW UP!!
1)356 CARRERA SPEEDSTER
2)550 SPYDER
3)911RS
4)930 3.3 TURBO

THE FACTORY REDLINE ON A 356 PORSCHE ENGINE IS 6,000 RPM.. WHEN RACING I SHIFT AT 8,000 RPM..THE BOTOM END IS BONE STOCK..

THE REDLINE ON A 911S IS 7,200 RPM I SHIFT AT 9,000 RPM.. THE ENTIRE MOTOR IS BONE STOICK

DONT TELL ME THAT A LARGE CUBIC INCH MOTOR WILL NOT REV HIGH.. THE 1966 FORD 427 NASCAR MOTORS (AT 7 LITERS) WERE RUN AT 7,000 RPM ALL THE TIME..I SHIFTED MY COBRA AT 6,500

TRY OVER REVING A VIPER MOTOR BY EVEN 500 RPM AND I AM TOLD ( WITH NO DIRECT EXPERIANCE) THAT IT WILL BE AN EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!!

I HAVE BEEN ON THE TRACK WITH JACKIE STEWART,NILS MICKELSON AND MANY OTHER FAMOUS DRIVERS..

I HAVE BEEN PAID (PROBABLY MORE THAN MANY OF YOU MAKE IN A MONTH) TO DRIVE AT HIGH SPEED FOR 15 MINUTES ON CAMERA FOR THE PORSCHE FACTORY AND MANY OTHERS.

I HAVE 3 GARAGES AT MY MALIBU HOME FILLED WITH EXOTIC CARS..

THE VIPER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.. BUT I STILL THINK IT COULD BE EVEN BETTER..

I HAVE BEEN INSULTED FOR BEING A LOUSY SPELLER..4 YEARS OF COLLEGE THEN LAW SCHOOL COULDNT TEACH ME TO SPELL BUT I LEARNED OTHER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS... OH WELL

I AM NOT CHEVY CHASE! BUT IM MUCH CLOSER THAN MOST OF YOU EVER WILL BE!!...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT size="1">Exec:
I have no reason to doubt that what you shout is true, BUT,
If you are all of what you espouse to be, then why is this topic and vendetta againts those (by your standards) pedestrian Viper owners so important to you. It is rather entertaining to note how you take such great offense with how "THESE PEOPLE INSULT ME WITH NO IDEA WHAT DIRECT EXPERIANCE I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD.." Is it not supremely hypocritical to PRESUME that no one else has enough experi<u>e</u>nce to offer a diverging opinion. What was most revealing about you is how YOU presume that you have and make more than the rest of us! "I HAVE BEEN PAID (PROBABLY MORE THAN MANY OF YOU MAKE IN A MONTH)..."
I feel a sense of sadness (short of pity) for you that with ALL that you have and ALL that you earn, you need to puff your chest here on an internet chat forum.

Your message and opinions may be completely valid and even correct! It is, therefore, SO disappointing that you are so (it's more appropriate here) pitiful a person as the messenger.

If the rest of us relatively poor, inexperienced owners agree, en mass, to say that you're right, oh exalted one, will you then just go away? And if not, will you at least reconsider the (massive) effort to politely turn off your caps lock? I'll bet you don't bother to signal turns and lane changes either...to much effort for one of such wealth and wisdom.
rolleyes.gif

BTW-I was not even involved in any of the threads that lead up to this (that you find SO upsetting), but, I enjoyed them all. I must admit I am enjoying this round even more as your site persona shrinks and tarnishes.

I made the font size a little smaller to help balance your egocentric shouting. I suspect that, simply by virute of its relative size, this response will likely go unnoticed by you "on high". But hell, even we poor and ignorant Viper owners might buy you you a beer...err sorry, some vintage Vivue Cliquot.
wink.gif

</FONT s>

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GAWWWD DAYYUUUM...AM I IMPRESSED....NOT..What in the world makes this guy think we want to hear from him? Malibu, from the CAPS to your inflated bragging...which I don't believe half of, you are the worst example of an egotist I have EVER seen on the net. I dare you to scan your law degree in, heck I dare you to scan your undergrad diploma in, no one with 7 years of education spells that bad, and the fact that you keep useing the caps key after all the polite requests to turn it off on MANY prior threads, tells us your purpose here is no more serious than a ricer troll. Take it to some board that gives a rip!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
".....THEY MAKE COMMENTS THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT EXPERIANCE WITH! ....."

Go back to school son. You are embarrassing yourself.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EXECMALIBU:

GENTLEMEN,

YOU ARE SOME OF THE GUYS THAT SLAMMED AND INSULTED ME JUST 4 DAYS AGO FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THAT DC COULD EASILY INCREASE THE OUTPUT OF THE VIPER V-10 ENGINE BY 100+HP..

I SAID THAT IT MAY BE POSSIBLE WITH BETTER HEADS OR A S/C ETC..

YESTERDAY I NOTICE A POST ON THIS FORUM THAT SAYS THAT DC WILL PRODUCE A NEW "HEMI" V-10 WITH 100+HP IN THE NEAR FUTURE..

HOW DO YOUR FEET TASTE GUYS??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FOR THE RECORD, I NEVER SAID THAT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO GET ANOTHER 100 HP OUT OF OUR V10'S...I SIMPLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU CANNOT COMPARE OUR VIPERS TO THAT NEW LAND YACHT, THE MAYBACH...OH, AN YOU'RE ABOUT A WEEK LATE ON THE HEMI-V10 (EST 600 HP) ANNOUNCEMENT, WHICH IS STILL A COUPLE OF YEARS OUT...

I ALSO SUGGESTED THAT YOU ARE, IN FACT, AN <FONT COLOR="BLUE">********</FONT c>, BUT THIS WAS ALREADY MY OPINION, LONG BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT ******** THREAD...

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I HAVE BEEN PAID (PROBABLY MORE THAN MANY OF YOU MAKE IN A MONTH) TO DRIVE AT HIGH SPEED FOR 15 MINUTES ON CAMERA FOR THE PORSCHE FACTORY AND MANY OTHERS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No class.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EXECMALIBU:
THEY TALK ABOUT HOW THE VIPER COMPARES TO A 1965 427 COBRA.. THEY DISCUSS HOW THE OVER ENGINEERED FERRARIS AND OTHER EXOTIC CARS ARE PRONE TO BRAKING..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** , he is correct..... they are prone to BRAKING.... how else WOULD they avoid hitting other cars, walls, trains, etc?

confused.gif

I guess maybe an anchor??

Lance

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by malcoll:
**** , he is correct..... they are prone to BRAKING.... how else WOULD they avoid hitting other cars, walls, trains, etc?

I guess maybe an anchor??

Lance
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

Lance:
The attorney has disclaimed his interest in spelling. In that regard, I may take him a few days to understand your post.
wink.gif
Again it all goes to arrogance. Caps lock, signaling, check-spell, etc. His legal briefs must be brilliant.
laugh.gif

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

"I HAVE BEEN PAID (PROBABLY MORE THAN MANY OF YOU MAKE IN A MONTH) TO DRIVE AT HIGH SPEED FOR 15 MINUTES ON CAMERA FOR THE PORSCHE FACTORY AND MANY OTHERS.

I HAVE 3 GARAGES AT MY MALIBU HOME FILLED WITH EXOTIC CARS.."

and other comments:

Oh your failure to follow facts is astounding. It is though, second to your ability to make assumptions. First off, check the posts. Never once did I comment as to the output potential of the current DC V10 aluminum block engine. Secondly, if you are so concerned about what your earnings are, be careful. While I probably net more from interest earnings alone each year than you could possibly imagine earning in a year, there are many more who are wealthier than I could ever imagine. Such is always the case with life. There are always someone better than you, there are always faster cars, and better engines. Your suppositions and excuses are not healthy. You should seek professional help, preferably from someone who is adept and lincensed in your state to proscribe a chemical solution for you. There are excellent treatments available today with little to no side effects.

For the record, my name is "Luciano Leone" although I go by "Lou". Please if nothing else, do not mistake my nick. Consider it not for me but of potentially addressing someone who's nick is actually "I-I-E-O-N-E" and not "L-L-E-O-N-E". Consider their feelings, not mine. I am at least deserving of your scorn, your anger, and your attempted malice.

Re:
"I HAVE BEEN INSULTED FOR BEING A LOUSY SPELLER..4 YEARS OF COLLEGE THEN LAW SCHOOL COULDNT TEACH ME TO SPELL BUT I LEARNED OTHER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS... OH WELL"

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me via email or private message. I would be pleased to be able to speak with you and would delighted if in verbal communication you show yourself as being an educated and civilized member of our society. Besides I'd love to tell you about a friend of mine who blew his 911RS engine during his first 45 minute stint on a track in Atlanta. Don't worry though, he is foruntate enough to have "spare" RS's and to defer to his hired driver for his future racing endeavors.

Sincerely,
Luciano Leone
(please "Lou")
(on this board "LLEONE")

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ExEcMaLiBu,

If YoU HaVe RaCeD CaRs FoR 30 YeArs,YoU MuSt Be A VeRy SlOw RaCeR nOt To HaVe HaD A sInGle EnGiNe BlOw Up DuRiNg AlL tHoSe YeArs.

LuC.

FaSt ScCa RaCeR,ShElBy RaCeR,WiTh MaNy ExPlOdEd EnGiNeS.

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXECMALIBU:

If you are having problems spelling;you might want to consider doing a search on this guy. I think its called "Where there is a will,there is an A"
You must be registered for see images

Or maybe this guy for your mental issues
You must be registered for see images

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rofl.gif

No matter what he says he's still an idiot. Can't buy your respect here. I'd be lucky to have $1,000 in my bank account right now, but I'd bet it all that I get double the respect on here you do!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has got to be the funniest TV show I have seen for ages, lets face it the star of the show...the one who came on first has got to be the new man in 'Stand Up Comedy'.

I am looking forward to such classic clips such as,

Changing the CD while at 200mph on the back straight at Daytona

Paul Newman was my pit crew in 00 Rolex

LeMans grass cutting at 180mph for beginners

My Lawnmower cuts grass faster than yours.

Love it, but message for Mike if that IP address you posted is correct then chances are the star is in the UK, us UK Viper owners must lookout for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
death2.gif
laugh.gif
bounce.gif
baby[1].gif

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul S Lacey:
Love it, but message for Mike if that IP address you posted is correct then chances are the star is in the UK, us UK Viper owners must lookout for him<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul...That IP address should look VERY familiar to you!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul S Lacey:
This has got to be the funniest TV show I have seen for ages, lets face it the star of the show...the one who came on first has got to be the new man in 'Stand Up Comedy'.

I am looking forward to such classic clips such as,

Changing the CD while at 200mph on the back straight at Daytona

Paul Newman was my pit crew in 00 Rolex

LeMans grass cutting at 180mph for beginners

My Lawnmower cuts grass faster than yours.

Love it, but message for Mike if that IP address you posted is correct then chances are the star is in the UK, us UK Viper owners must lookout for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
death2.gif
laugh.gif
bounce.gif
baby[1].gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the IP you see is yours and only yours and only you can see it, just a cool thing Mike made up!

91ZR1#661

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Malibu,
If you have driven or had half of the car's you say you have
had,I am impressed.You are the man.You are the greatest
driver in the world.You are the coolest person in the world.
No one,no where could ever compare to you.
I HOPE THOSE STATEMENTS HELP YOUR EGO PROBLEM.
95yellovett(Z07)

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laugh.gif
No...No Pleeeze don't ban him yet...I've been laughing for 30 minutes reading this...this is great.

Paul

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks EXECMALIBU!

This place has been a little dead lately and needed an energy lift and you've certainly accomplished that. A few more posts like this and you just might bring some of the more spirited posters back to this board. And frankly, if someone has the **** to race a vintage '65 427 Cobra, I'm impressed even if no one else seems to be.
smile.gif

--- Ken

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
This guy is joking, right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. This guy is a joke!

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXEC,

The issue you raise regarding a higher performance Viper was covered several months ago in a Car & Driver article. Specifically, John Fernandez was asked how DC plans to respond to the Ford GT-40. His response was "we could do a Super Viper if it was needed". Clearly, DC has not yet felt that need, hence the car's current levels of performance.

Obviously, you feel otherwise. A point you have repeatedly made in a highly destructive manner. I suggest you begun the thread anew with a non-inflammatory request to DC for that Super Viper. Who knows, you may even get enough support to generate some action at DC.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone met this joker on the street yet? VCA get together, Viper meeting of any sort? He's hilarious!!

Hope the bar exam is **** in your state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte