August 2nd. / Viper's Invade Cobra Club Cookout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Club....As you see we are invited to go to the Cobra Clubs Cookout....It is this Saturday August 2nd. We should meet at the hooksett rest area for people from the north and some should meet at the salem nh rest stop if coming from the south.....Email me and it will depend on who is coming.... we can have two group leaders.... Between 11 am and 11:30 am and we will take off to the party in a Viper Caravan.....Please email me asap..... [email protected].... Last Year was a lot of fun cause there are lots of different exotics there to look at and they are great people to hang with......Lets have more Viper's there than any other car.......Jerry Colpitts

New England Car buffs:

I would like to announce our third annual Cobra / Ford / Muscle Car cookout August 2nd, 2008 at 12pm. Rain date 3rd! All types of cars are welcome to join in the fun. This is an opportunity to show off your car while looking at other awesome creations. This year we expect the NE Vipers and NE Lotus clubs to join in on the action.

Last year this event was held at my house in Candia NH with a great turn out even some of the NE Viper Club stopped in. (Candia is right outside Manchester NH)
14 New Boston Rd
Candia, NH 03034

I will provide burgers, hot dogs, salads, some sweets, and non-alcoholic beverages. If you have a favorite dish you would like others to taste you are welcome to bring it along to. That is totally up to you……

Please RSVP

We hope to see you all there!

Jeff Gagnon :2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: