Thanks for any help!

Ryan

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I check Ebay every day and so far very few of those numbers have shown up, although I think the #91 is an option right now but way overpriced.

Not a member of the VCA, although thanks for asking. I have recently moved to Virginia but forgot to update my profile until now. Unfortunately, I'm not a viper owner yet either.

What does your RT look like? I've seen a few run at Gateway (assuming that is where your timeslip refers to).

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Str8jakett,
I've got a 2000 R/T, black with black interior. Autoform rollbar with teamtech harnesses. Always ran with hardtop on.
License plate: BYBYC5

DN

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated list:

#94 white w/ blue stripes
#91 red w/ white stripes Petite LeMans
#53 red w/ white stripes

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have all the cars in the set and then sold them to a private collector who wanted them all. I never even got to take them out of the box. I think I got about $50 each at the time, which was about two years ago.

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately one of the best series of cars Auto Art has to offer. I can't wait till they bring out the next ones.

BTW, if you ever plan on trying to find them all, start now! There are a lot of people trying to do the same thing, and some of them are hell to find.

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on completing your list. I've almost completed mine as well. I'm not sure if I've ever seen the #53 Red with White stripes though. The only #53 I've seen is the Red, White and Blue (LeMans?). Is the Red/White #53 similar to the #91's and #51? Where did you find it? I need it!

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i think i have the 2 most important cars of the series the #53 red white and blue 98 lemans winnter and the #91 red and white daytona winner....i just need to save some more money and get some other ones....id like to get all the Oreca ones first...

Anthony

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried to get all of them and have 10. I can't find the others. I think there are 14 total.

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on completing your list. I've almost completed mine as well. I'm not sure if I've ever seen the #53 Red with White stripes though. The only #53 I've seen is the Red, White and Blue (LeMans?). Is the Red/White #53 similar to the #91's and #51? Where did you find it? I need it!

Heh, there is no Red with white stripes #53.

You must be registered for see images

After looking for that car FOREVER, a guy on adiecast forum let me in on the fact the #53 car was made by a guy (that is his picture) who went to an ALMS race a while back and saw the #53 race. Since there was never an official car released from Auto art, he made his own. I felt like an idiot after spending all that time looking for it.

I guess the hardest car to find for me was the yellow #33, which I just happen to run across, at an online diecast store. The guy happened to have one left, and in the year since I had decided to find them all, it was the only one I ever saw. The #94 and #56 were also harder than the rest. Anyways, good luck, there are currently 14, but Auto Art will be releasing a 1999 Team Chamberlain car later this year.

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are my 2 AutoArts....

Anthony

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know how many were made? (I mean of each car individually)
Autoart is always telling people these cars are very limited production, but just how limited are they?
Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are my 2 AutoArts....

Anthony

Nice pictures :cool:

Here's one of mine...

... I wish :cool:

Yeah, wouldn't that be sweet. I'd love to be posting pictures of my 14 Corresponding 1/1 Viper GTS-Rs! Let me just go out here to my Fort Knox garage.....

:eek:

Does anybody know how many were made? (I mean of each car individually)
Autoart is always telling people these cars are very limited production, but just how limited are they?
Thanks in advance!

I wish I knew the answer to this also. It certainly isn't in any Auto Art catalog I've ever seen. They make a big deal about limited production numbers, but I've yet to see them announce what they are.

Just a heads up though, Auto Art will be releasing the 1999 Team Chamberlain car later this year. I'm not sure which version since I have seen no pictures, but I'm assuming it will the the #14 (I think?) white with blue hood car. I think everyone needs to send Auto Art emails demanding they release some of the privateer teams.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want them to make this one!...

Anthony

Totally agree with you!
But making a GT-2, RT/10 or GTS would be even cooler IMHO.

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or these:

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, i REALLY want THIS one....

Anthony

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I sent an email to Auto Art, that was the first one I mentioned. They are making JGTC cars right now anyway, so they'd better!