viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!! looks good, post again when it's on the car. Thanks

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ready for shipping, cant wait...

Wait until you see the size of the shipping crate that the top is shipped in. Steve makes sure that your top is delivered untouched.
On mine, the color AND the stripes were spot on. It was well worth the wait. Absolutely TOP SHELF stuff. I will see if I can take some
pictures of my GTS blue w/white stripes 09 tomorrow to post. What a difference that top makes - ESPECIALLY on a vert with stripes.
Amazing!

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the top Steve made for my 09 vert. It really completes the look for me. Nice work indeed, Steve!

You must be registered for see images attach

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the top Steve made for my 09 vert. It really completes the look for me. Nice work indeed, Steve!

That looks great.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quick question about this, will this just bolt on without any modification? Can you take it off and use your stock top canvass?

Attaches pretty easy in fact. You just need 2 people to put on/take off. I never attempted it by myself and honestly never would.
You WILL hear some creaking as it settles in so keep that in mind. It really gives the best of both worlds to a vert for sure.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, as Lespauldude said, it is a 2 person job - I wouldn't even attempt it alone. You have to get the upper pins into the windshield area - very carefully. Then you settle it down in the back and attach with j-hook levers. The directions are pretty clear but it isn't easy the first time you install and for the first time each season as it is a tight fit on the weatherseals. But, that's what you want as it is a good fit with no wind noise. It installs over the canvas top (the top is down) so that top is available to use though I wouldn't say it is easy to put the top on and off to use both. I just leave mine on in the winter and take it off for spring and fall. I may put it back on for the hot summer as it is much cooler than the black top. It is a great addition to the car. I put the frame on the wall to hang mine when not in use.

Quick question about this, will this just bolt on without any modification? Can you take it off and use your stock top canvass?