Bhuns16

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know no one will respond to this. I've been out of town for a week and I come home to a new and unexpected format here. I hear there are some problems with the avatars. So I'm simply posting this to see if my avatar and signature is working.

Reaction score
Why wouldn't anyone respond....because it is in the wrong area? Surf around a bit and you will quickly read about how to fix it. Bottom line is that you are listed as as Enthusiast, so you will not be able to upload until you get Lee/Chris to update that. This is covered in at least three other threads... :)

Tell you what....click the REPORT button and complain about me being a meanie. Lee will see this thread and hook you up! :)

PLUS....he expects me to be a butt-head so you'll make his day! LOL!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know no one will respond to this. I've been out of town for a week and I come home to a new and unexpected format here. I hear there are some problems with the avatars. So I'm simply posting this to see if my avatar and signature is working.

Changed you to a Viper Owner (VIN checks out), but without a name and/or VCA member number can't verify that part. No VCA membership, no avatar. Sorry about that!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4