B&B Side Exhaust now available for '03-'06's

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much rwhp can one expect to gain from a set of these? How new are these, does anyone have dyno results with these? Also anyone have any sound clips of what these sound like?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am assuming they have the same fit issues as the Corsa, same expansion (mount close to the front of the opening) and tendency to rotate unless they are tacked?

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am assuming they have the same fit issues as the Corsa, same expansion (mount close to the front of the opening) and tendency to rotate unless they are tacked?

the tips look to be a lot smaller than the old corsa track system so expansion should be less of an issue...it is less of an issue with the new corsa track which still apears to have larger tips than these.

the rotation problem will still be there.....still going to have to tack weld it.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You're going to get the expansion with any of them. The shop car has the Mopar side exhaust on it and it moves back quite a bit when it heats up. You just have to install it with the tip slightly toward the front. I haven't run into a rotation issue on our car. The smaller OD tip may be why.
We don't have dyno results yet. This is a brand new system. We would expect the gain to be the same as the Corsa Track system.
As far as sound goes, we asked B&B to use a particular 20" muffler that sounds good on other applications. We hope to have one installed to hear soon.
Regards,
Sean

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're going to get the expansion with any of them. The shop car has the Mopar side exhaust on it and it moves back quite a bit when it heats up. You just have to install it with the tip slightly toward the front. I haven't run into a rotation issue on our car. The smaller OD tip may be why.
We don't have dyno results yet. This is a brand new system. We would expect the gain to be the same as the Corsa Track system.
As far as sound goes, we asked B&B to use a particular 20" muffler that sounds good on other applications. We hope to have one installed to hear soon.
Regards,
Sean
Thanks for the update Sean, cant wait to hear what it sounds like and to see the dyno results.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expansion is the nature of the beast with stainless steel. The best way to install is tokeep them close to front of the side panel as possible. It takes a bit to get it right. When tacking I disconnected my battery and computer just to be safe.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any update on this exhaust system yet? Anyone out there running around with this? I want to hear what it sounds like and see some numbers. Thanks

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, not yet.
I've been using our SRT for other projects.
I wouldn't expect any difference on the power between this system and a Corsa, Borla, Mopar or any other aftermarket cat-back with the same size pipe. The differences between the systems is primarily in the sound. All are an improvement over stock.