Baby's got a new pair of shoes

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fitted the viper with some nice new SSR's for the track last weekend thanks to JonB. :) Also got the 6pt harnesses installed, which was very nice. JonB was a ton of help and very generous with lots of extra's. The tires and rims worked out great on the track. :drive:

Here's a couple of pics of the wheels on the car. Just need some adjustable shocks now to lower it a bit.
P5070080.JPG

P5070082.JPG

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's with those yellow headlights? Is that some type of cover that is easily removed for night driving?

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey is that the Authobahn in Joliet. Are you a member there? I just signed up to race there through a Shelby Club in Sept. I was there last year it was a lot of fun. Car looks great.

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey is that the Authobahn in Joliet. Are you a member there? I just signed up to race there through a Shelby Club in Sept. I was there last year it was a lot of fun. Car looks great.

That is Autobahn. Was out there with the IL VCA. It was a great event and a great day. Track is 3.5 miles with approximately 22 turns. It's definately a challenge. I will be out there again in August with MVPtracktime.

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What tires did you get for the track?

Went with Kuhmo's for the track. I loved them. They were really great exept for when I allowed too much pressure to build up. I had them at 29pds at the start after my run they were up to over 40#s. once I dropped them down a bit they were much better.

Thanks to all of the complements from everyone. I will be looking into a nice adjustable shock set, along with a brake upgrade.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and for your business. Im glad you like the performance.

NOTE: This is the 305 front, 335 rear that some folks think might be too wide. As you can clearly see, the squared-off road-race shoulder profile is a great look on the wider SSRs. A good fit. Still have a few sets available. (Kumhos getting low)

Fitted the viper with some nice new SSR's for the track last weekend thanks to JonB. :) Also got the 6pt harnesses installed, which was very nice. JonB was a ton of help and very generous with lots of extra's. The tires and rims worked out great on the track. :drive:

Here's a couple of pics of the wheels on the car. Just need some adjustable shocks now to lower it a bit.
P5070080.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4