Bad Scratch Need Help

Bookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a balck 2004 SRT10. Just the other day, I had the trunk lid open when I accidentaly closed the garage. I put a 4 inch thin scratch through the clear coat just above the back plate. I am looking for options before I decide to paint.

Does anyone know a good scratch repair guy in the NJ area. I would at least try to fill and detail paint the scratch before I try anything. Any other suggestion.

What if I have to paint, any suggestions. I am crazy for not wanting to paint. How much money could I possible loose. What if I took pictures of the scratch before I paint.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am freakin out.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, you are listed as an enthusiast...you certainly should be UPGRADED to Viper Owner at the very least. PM your VIN# to the moderators (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean) and they will upgrade you. Have you thought about joining your regional VCA? There are TONS of VCA Members who can help you out~! Good luck on the scratch...upgrade yourself, and yes, post pics of the scratch. I'm sure there are 'body' people who can help you out...hopefully without re-painting. ~juli

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in NJ? Try Eagle Auto Body in Medford, NJ.. Best in the business. Medford is Burlington County.. Not sure where you are? Ask for Dave Sadusky. Good people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine