Bat's new Rollers (PICS)!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One step closer to getting these puppies on my ride. Just waiting on tps and tires and they're good to go:2tu:. Centers are factory painted Gunmetal Metallic, with Matte Black lip and GTS Blue pinstripe, clear powdercoated:headbang:.

Bat

You must be registered for see images attach

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 I agree with that statement. That car is going to be incredible when its finished. Cant wait to see some high res photos (with some nice backgrounds) for a desktop background.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!!! :omg:
That's going to look sick on that car! :headbang::bigok::clap2::wow:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have missed out on the latest Blue Bat toy apparently. Is that an ACR or a modified coupe? Looks awesome. Great taste as always!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always wondered what a blue stripe would look like on a wheel, it stands out better than I figured it would. Nice choice!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sweet. Cant wait to see em on the car when you post pics of it..........................................in about another 3 months:Dj/k

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks sweet. Cant wait to see em on the car when you post pics of it..........................................in about another 3 months:Dj/k

Well, it has been 3 months since I posted my first pics. Since then, I've dropped it, tinted the windows, added Corsa Track exhaust and swithched out the silver badges for GTS Blue ones :).

Bat

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SICK, TOTALLY SICK!!!! Can't wait to see them ON your car, Bat. They'd look pretty cool on OUR car actually~! KUDOS....juli
(LOVE your design-mind!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang