BBQ and Cruise in Edmonton Area

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Edmonton Viper owners are having a BBQ and cruise night on September 21. This is an open invitation to any Viper owners who would like join us for possibly the last time before the snow hits. Red Deer/Calgary owners, if you're sitting at home on September 21 and wondering what you should do today, jump into your car and head north to Edmonton. The BBQ is being held at Ron's house which is just east of Edmonton on Hwy 14 (exact address to be posted later). Post here if you think you can make it.

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son and I missed the Montana cruise and would love to come up for this from Moose Jaw. Any other Saskatchewan owners wanting to head up? I look forward to more details.

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron hasn't provided a specific time yet as he was waiting to see if anyone from out of town would be coming. I'll talk to him and see what time he had in mind.

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not yet, Just waiting on a reply from Ron as to what time he wants everyone to meet up.

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm seeming like a pain but since we will be driving a fair distance to get to Edmonton tomorrow, if this event is on, would like a few details. If I don't hear earlier tonight I guess we will have to wait until next year.

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey no problem sharky, I completely understand. I have been trying for a couple weeks to squeeze some info out of Ron. I will post up here by 5pm (Mountain Time) today with some info (hopefully).

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, here are the details I've got. Ron wants to do a BBQ and UFC at his house for 6ish tomorrow. Still waiting on his address but it is just east of Edmonton on HWY 14. Couldn't tell you how many Vipers are coming, but it doesn't sound like a whole lot can make it.

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is coming to the BBQ and needs directions please give me a text at 780-996-6460

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for everything mmcturk. We decided not to come up but will attend as many events as possible next year. May have 2 Vipers by then as I am looking at picking up a 2014 this winter as well as having my '06.

OP
OP
M

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey no problem sharky. Hope to see you at an event next year with that 2014. What color are you thinking of going with.

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking GTS in Black venom with gun metal stripes or getting red stripes custom. Red accented interior with carbon fibre splitters. I need to focus on what will be available. The local dealer is bringing in a red 2014 GTS that is currently in D1. I have been weighing out the difference between getting a landed 2013 or waiting for a 2014 especially with winter arriving shortly