Been a long time........

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell us more about the 1700hp monster please?

Can it be used as a street car?
How much boost?
What kind of fuel?
What displacement?
How about CR?
Block? Heads?

I have bug Ron Sr. many times in the past. He even thought I was going to build a twin-turbo Viper myself.
wink.gif

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott hows it going?

Just wanted to say that the times you have achieved with your NOS system are incredible. I've seen the time slips and know that you are very proud of what you have developed. You must be very good at Drag racing. Its funny when you come to the Viperclub meeting and make a grand entrance with your Viper and purge the NOS many times, everyone jokes about it. I just say wow that guy really likes what he has and wants everyone to know about it. Never really got a chance to rap at the Viperclub meeting but maybe you can take me for a ride in The NOS. I have never drove in a car with NOS and imagine it is pretty awesome in a Viper.
As far as defending our title, well.....
The Stryker TT Stage III has now evolved into the Stryker TT RS (Twin Turbo Rocket Sled) and preparing the car for a Drag race is not in our plans. We are Hell bent on bringing the Worlds Fastest Production Vehicle Title Home to the Dodge Viper! That means going about 303mph and thats why the TT RS is just about finished. I think it would be pretty cool to say that the Dodge Viper Holds the record for the Fastest Production Vehicle in the entire World. I want to go 303, I want to go 450 if someone wants to put me in something like the Turbinator.
Anyway, Yes we can build a streetable 1100 Hp Viper, without any NOS at all, make it a complete sleeper ready to strike and back it up with a warranty. We were building Turbo Vipers in '95 That were stock engined, producing 800 Hp doing high 10's 135mph...We just got a whole lot better at it. As a matter of fact I believe we are the only Tuners, besides Caldwell using Fuel management systems like Motec. We are interested in helping Tune anyones Viper for them if they would like us to.
We do offer a warranty on all of our upgrade systems and are going over a massive rehaul of our Website which will include our warranty info. The Upgrade systems section has been updated and I would appreciate you telling me what you think?

1100 Hp in a Gen 1 Daily Driver no problem and NO NOS just $. 1700 Hp in a Stock Viper (No NOS) and set up for Drag Racing , BRING ME SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BUILD IT AND IT WILL BE AN AWESOME COMPETITOR FOR SIR HISS, VOI OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT! and we will make it so you can still drive it on the street!

We will have alot of cool things coming out real soon on our site: Pics, Videos, Many New Turbo Systems, Pricing on all our parts and Soon their will be a section about the fastest production Vehicle on the planet!

Thanks Scott
Dont want to break your 00's just want to be recognized also.

Jr.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr.
You've been recognized and decorated for your road racing skills and now for the fastest MPH viper in the world.How bout focusing on the drag track,you have easily a 9sec potential car(s).Most customers want straight line street performance from 0 to 200.Do you have any customer cars headed to VOI drags?I'll be there with TOOOFST and its new AUTOFORM crome roll bar.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

Thanks for the Recognition
Nothing to Bring
Underdogs in the DragRace World
Need to Drum up some support to Build a Streetable Twin Turbo 1700Hp 8 sec. Viper.
Any Takers?

Jr.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the fastest viper in the world going to defend its title at VOI drags?
Does the 1700HP Turbo car come standard with a concrete filled block,extra head gaskets and a 5mile salt flat warranty?

Just busting your
bounce.gif
00's

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SlowCreamPuff:
What's the price on "A Streetable Twin Turbo 1700Hp 8 sec. Viper"

Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can tell you that I heard around $ 150,000.00 was spent on a certain 427 Twin Turbo program that went 9.2 at 150 in a corvette.

We can put you in a Streetable 1700hp 8 sec Viper for under a
$ 100,000.00.

That would make a great front cover story for a
lot of magazines.

Need someone who wants it. We can do it!

What do think? Lets make it happen!

Jr.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr,
I talked to Ron senior a couple of days ago about your tuning and motec system capabilities. Ron was greatly informative and helpful, I think its great that you guys can, and will, offer your tuning expertise to all us do it yourselfers out here.
How about a $500. a ticket raffle on the 1700HP car. We would only need about 320 people, 120 to pay for the car and 200 for the package. $500. for a chance to own the fastest production vehicle on the planet!!!
Set it up I'll buy the first ticket.

Steve

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey, i'll do it for $100k.. that includes a shiny new 02 GTS right? i'll take yellow please!!
smile.gif

is this motec unit a fully programable ecu for the viper? does it interface with a software program for adjusting fuel curves and timing as well as many other aspects?

or is it a piggy back like the VEC1?

- eddie -

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have talked to Ron Sr. quite a few times. He is always very helpful.

Motec is one of the best stand alone system out there. $58K for stage 3 is actually a really good price.
blush.gif

Pectel would also be awesome.

Ron, can 1700hp be done one 92 octane? Or am I just dreaming?

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
hey, i'll do it for $100k.. that includes a shiny new 02 GTS right? i'll take yellow please!!
smile.gif

is this motec unit a fully programable ecu for the viper? does it interface with a software program for adjusting fuel curves and timing as well as many other aspects?

or is it a piggy back like the VEC1?

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Eddie but the 100k would only cover the Turbo system and driveline upgrades. I didnt quite phrase that well enough, but I'm sure that I could get Don Sleik from Koller Dodge to get you the Yellow Viper you deserve and throw it all together as one big Monster package.
smile.gif

About the Motec system:

We have built a SVS designed Harness interface that plugs right into the S-bec or j-tec stock computer. The Harness looks just like stock except the possibilities you now have are enormous.
The GTSR program ran their V-10 engines (Caldwell Development) using Motec systems. SVS has used the motec system since 1996 and we have learned quite an extensive amount over the last 6 1/2 years.
Motec tunes the fuel with the IJPU % (injector pulse units percentage)and also controls the timing. These two items are under your COMPLETE control.
You have complete logging of all systems including EGT, (exhaust gas temperature) manifold psi.,gears, lambda 1+2, speed, throttle position.....just to name a few.
You also have the ability for traction control and 60 different types of sensors. At the salt flats We used 2 ride height sensors (1 in front, 1 in back) and linked that information to the Motec digital dash. You dont have to have a digital dash (you can download all your information to a laptop) but at the flats I had to watch and see if the front of the Viper was starting to lift at 240+....It started to.
If you want to know what your Viper is doing from beginning to end at every point of a 1/4 mile drag race.....then you need your car tuned with a motec and place sensors on it.
We can tune sequentially. This means each cylinder is completely managed and gives you the best advantage possible when mapping your engine.
Supercharged packages can be taken to the ultimate in precision with a fuel system and Motec tuning. We would love to help optimize anyones system. We dont want to take anything away from anyones systems, just help make what they have run the best it can. With more power comes understanding and with understanding comes the need to know exactly what it is you have and exactly what it is doing. I like to know thats all.
Im not sure exactly how a VEC-1 works? I have heard that it gives good results for a reasonable amount of $. Yes the Motec is not cheap and you must have a fuel system that matches your overall system. But for the amount of money alot of people spend on high HP, they should at least have an understanding of what and how their system is performing. It is sort of like going to the doctor, read your blood pressure, check your heart rate, (Yeah I know bend over and say AH)Anyway I hope there are some Viper owners out there who see the value in this and realize it is a extremely valuable tool.
Come and talk to us at VOI we will have a booth at the Racetrack.

jR.

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr, Just looking at the SVS website and i must say, that stage III supercharger looks very impressive! Just curious, is the 9.8@144 1/4 mile time tested or claimed? Thats some nice work!
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oreca,

I can't show you a slip at this time. Numbers for the Stage III are based on Hp figures. I'm very confident that the 9.8 will be achieved once I can get the SC Stage III to the dragstrip. We are building a few SC Stage III's and I plan on testing at the strip to verify the #'s. We have tested the Viper at the strip with a Stryker TT at 900 Hp and achieved low 10's and over 140mph. This was with my POOR drag racing skills. So in relation to Hp I believe that without a doubt - A average driver with slicks and shocks setup for the dragstrip with a Stryker SC Stage III could easily pull off a 9.8 at 144mph.
Our next goal is to build Vipers designed for the Dragstrip. Our testing has mainly been focused on long lasting high speed runs.
Taking the power that we have made to last 5 miles will not be any problem relating it to 1/4 mile.
We have gained enormous understading of Motec/engine management through the use of testing on the salt flats/high speed runs/dyno testing and can be in total control of what we create. I know that most people are interested in Drag racing. It is hard to make them understand that if you can run for almost 5 miles at 1300Hp (with no nitrous/propane) you can then transfer that achievement to all levels beneath it (quite easily and cost controlled).
Our mission is to build systems like they would from the factory.
I WILL have a slip that shows 9.8 at 144 to show you soon.

jr.

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do you plan to run the 1700hp Viper for the topspeed title? I would love to know so I can check on it immediately after you complete it.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are trying to make a trip to El mirage, California in November.(working on support to get there) The course is a dry lake bed and is only 1.3 miles in length. The record in the class we run is 240mph. Traction is better than on the salt but 240 is quite fast in a short distance. I feel confident we can hit that speed. Need some sponsers to help us break this record. It would be really cool to get a huge group of Viper owners at El Mirage and watch the Stryker Twin Turbo Viper go for a record.

All Patriotic for the Viper Nation on a lake bed!

The 300 mph a-salt wont happen until next year. Probably Speedweek in Aug. Until then there are other land speed events and would love to break all kinds of records.

The fastest prodution vehicle record is held by a pontiac.

Need to work up to getting there next year, build lots of momentum and take it away from GM.

Who wants to go and support us? We could use it!

jR.

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know when you're heading down to El Mirage CA, I'll certainly go if I can.

Good luck!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the support.

Right now it is iffy about El mirage. We are working on releasing a inexpensive Turbo application and inexpensive Supercharger application that has superior fuel management combined in the system. They both will run better and more efficient than any Viper system sold. We also have a twin turbo system to release next week for Corvettes that will be a kit supplied/installed by a select group of tuners around the country. Numbers on the dyno are expected around 460-480rwhp.

Sorry dont mean to talk about Vettes, just letting it out of the bag a little.

jR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302