Bernie Katz...great person to do business with

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to post a thread to tell all about the great experience I had with selling my 02 FE ACR to BJ Motors. Had the very very great pleasure of dealing with Bernie Katz, I have bought and sold a lot of cars over the years and I have to say he is one awesome person to deal with. It is all to common anymore that you are promised certain things only to find out at the end they were all talk and no action. This was not the case with Bernie, he did everything he had promised and it was done in a very professional, timely manner. For any of you looking to buy or sell a Viper or any vehicle for that matter I would highly recommend calling Bernie at BJ Motors.....YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of speaking with Bernie several times and always found the discussions to be very up front, so I'm not surprised at all to read your comments

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why buy anywhere else? The number one in sales of Vipers in the country speaks for itself. Plus Tomball Dodge is awesome in Viper service.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered my Gen V from Bernie. He's been exceptionally helpful and he's a great guy. Highly recommended!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 1998 A.R.T. TWIN TURBO VIPER from him and he opened up the dealership on a Sunday and took my wife and I on a tour of Tomball Dodge upstairs where all the Vipers are kept...he took pictures with us and told us all about his racing experiences for Dodge and such and showed us his Viper race cars....he was a very nice and professional man to deal with and takes the time to go out of his way to make you feel welcome and happy with the purchase. I will buy from him again someday....he always has some bad ass Vipers in stock....

Hi, just wanted to post a thread to tell all about the great experience I had with selling my 02 FE ACR to BJ Motors. Had the very very great pleasure of dealing with Bernie Katz, I have bought and sold a lot of cars over the years and I have to say he is one awesome person to deal with. It is all to common anymore that you are promised certain things only to find out at the end they were all talk and no action. This was not the case with Bernie, he did everything he had promised and it was done in a very professional, timely manner. For any of you looking to buy or sell a Viper or any vehicle for that matter I would highly recommend calling Bernie at BJ Motors.....YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 03 from Bernie at BJ 3 years ago. Best car-buying experience I ever had! When it comes time to upgrade (if ever..) to a Gen 4, Bernie is gonna be the first peep I go back to, unless I do a private transaction!

Scott

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can add me to the list of people happy to have done business with Bernie. He sold my '97 with no drama last month and always kept me updated. I will be ordering a gen 5 eventually and it will likely be from him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960