Best place to look for Gen II for sale ?

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post says it all. I'm trying to find a GTS . Whats the main US publication ( internet ) that I can find cars for sale? An internet site that I don't need to enter a zip code and I can do a state by state search. Don't know if it exists or not?

Thanks for the help.
Patrick

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autotrader.com lets you search Any Distance (nationwide) once you're on page 2, if you enter one US zip code on page 1..

Use Chrysler Corp's zip for starters.. 48326

Online magazines like Hemming's etc are usually months behind, and often the cars you see are sold already.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woodhouse dodge, tator dodge, bj motors

I would start with the dealers listed above. All great guys and you'll know you're getting a straight car if they say it's straight.

After that....
Autotrader.com
cars.com
ebay.com
craigslist.org

But, you are taking a chance without a trained eye to look over the car.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
of course, don't overlook the classified section here... :) lots of good, low mileage GTS cars owned by VCA members. good luck~

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a ultra clean Viper. You should call Bernie at BJmotors as already suggested, as well as the others that support the Viper Community.

If you are trying to save money and don't mind doing your homework, Ebay, autotrader etc.

I would suggest the first options, get a clean Viper from someone here!

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a nice one for sale in ontario by a dealer with only 4000 km, doubt you will a find better deal in the states once you calculate all the costs of importing one.

Otherwise, i have one for sale in Quebec :)

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All suggestions are good ones. I would like to throw our name in there as well. We have been a VCA supporter for many moons and help all VCA and future VCA memebrs to the best of our ability.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhhh.....

HERE..?

i PERSONALLY would rather buy my next Viper from a VCA member where I know the history