Big Medicine, Are you doing okay?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big Medicine, I see that you are an IN/KY VCA member but you reside in Lake Charles. LA and your city is all over the national news as getting hit hard. I hope you are safe and wish you and your car nothing but the best. Good luck and hope you are okay.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I relocated to Cypress, Texas July 29, and sold my home in Lake Charles after having lived there a little over one year. Previously a resident of Fishers, IN, and before that, Houston.

I made a big 4 year circle.

But doing well, thanks for asking. Power failed this morning around 11:30 after making it all night through the wind and rain......go figure.

Back up & running now, sun is shining, may go for a spin later. Filled up 4 days in advance planning to evacuate in old blue, but it just didn't pan out.

But I digress, it actually did pan out.

Wife is gone and I have an old fraternity brother here rooming with me since last night; we hear they are having a MargaRITA party at a local watering hole. I think we'll join.

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I relocated to Cypress, Texas July 29, and sold my home in Lake Charles after having lived there a little over one year. Previously a resident of Fishers, IN, and before that, Houston.

I made a big 4 year circle.

But doing well, thanks for asking. Power failed this morning around 11:30 after making it all night through the wind and rain......go figure.

Back up & running now, sun is shining, may go for a spin later. Filled up 4 days in advance planning to evacuate in old blue, but it just didn't pan out.

But I digress, it actually did pan out.

Wife is gone and I have an old fraternity brother here rooming with me since last night; we hear they are having a MargaRITA party at a local watering hole. I think we'll join.

Glad you made it out ok, let me know if you need anything. :2tu:

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just happy to hear from you. I was picturing you and your viper sitting on your rooftop waiting for the helicopter rescue. No seriously, as you know, St. Charles & Beaumont was all they have talked about for the last few days and just happy that all is well. Congrats!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte