BIG TIME THANKS TO LARRY AND SEAN

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment to thank Larry Macedo for the awesome job he did tuning in my Viper. He worked for almost 6 hours and despite a major migraine he never faultered. And to Sean Roe who accepted Larry's calls at home after 9 PM on a Friday night. Sean's customer service goes above and beyond what is expected in business. Having my own company I know what it takes to become successful. ANY ONE WHO EVER DEALS WITH THESE TWO MEN WILL ONLY HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE. Thanks Again Guys!!!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you get when you slap a pair of Jeff Morys cylinder heads,a Sean Roe supercharger with the 8 LB pulley,T&D rockers,JE pistons,Oneill Rods, 50 LB injectors,two bosch fuel pumps,Arrow racing machine work, Larry Macedo's tuning help,and it's all assembled by John Edwards?????? 734 foot pounds of torque and 729.5 HP. These are corrected numbers. OH ya...93 octane.

?

what are yourRWHP / RWTQ numbers now? more? I got your photos up! :laugh:

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald
We made 680 RWHP and 698 RWTQ...I am going to change the air induction to a carbon box with smooth tubes,this will allow cold air into the supercharger. Right now I have KN filters sucking hot air from the rads. Also when Sean has the VEC2 ready to add timing Larry thinks we will add another 40 more at the Tires. Then over the winter we will change camshafts. Right now we are running the stock 708 cam.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today so many business give little to no customer service and try to make as large a profit they can with as little work as possible......Larry Macedo and Sean Roe are certainly in a class by themselves. If I had to guess each of them work a minimum of 70 - 80 hours a week and take all the customer's calls.

I would like to thank both as well too.

Cudaman :usa:

schorvitz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is great to hear as my car has been with Larry for quite a while now and I have _always_ relied on Sean for parts and advice :)

Very much looking forward to getting my car back from Larry! You've just made it even harder for me to wait :(

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to add my 2 cents too. They both have always been there when needed. No hesitations whatsoever. Larry will drop whatever he is doing to assist someone in need. I know, as I have been there recently on one rainy Friday evening at about 10.30 pm. Larry drove 30+ miles or so to make sure my beast was attended to. And he never asked anything in return, nor even billing me for his time. Thank you Larry and Sean!!!!!!!!!

Bindy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21