Biltmore Trip

pollard4286

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wanting to make the Biltmore trip in September. I am a new Viper owner and new to the VCA. Do I have to register for the trip or what? I know the trip is being organized through the Carolina's chapter but can I still attend. I already have my lodging handled but didn't want to make the long drive for no reason. Any input would be helpful. Like I said I am new to all of this.

OP
OP
P

pollard4286

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I got a 1995 Yellow RT/10. So is the trip just a show up thing for the club or do you have to sign up through the club. I read where you can book directly through the Biltmore for the tours. But I'm more concerned with the clubs activity and schedule. Thanks again.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you joined the VCA yet? I remember that you can specify what region you want to join, so you'd want to join the North & South Carolinas region.

Nice choice in a Viper too!

OP
OP
P

pollard4286

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks and yes I joined the VCA but under Georgia. And thanks for the info.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Your info should show you as a VCA member for GA.
Shoot an email to [email protected] with your name and information.
We will be happy to help you get set up and rolling as a new VCA member. Thanks for joining the best car club on the planet!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! Yes, we welcome members from other regions. We are determining the registration fees now, but you are more than welcome to review the itinerary and book a room under the club. Join us for the tours, meals, and scenic drives. Looking forward to meeting you!:)

OP
OP
P

pollard4286

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just awesome guys! Thanks for making me feel at home. I am definitely making the trip. So I look forward to meeting up.

jimuaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know where you live in GA, but my wife and I live in collegedale TN, nearby chattanooga and we plan to make the trip on friday the 27th between 1:00-1:30 pm, maybe we can hook-up and drive together. my name is John and my cell# 423-304-8222 call me if you're interested

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950