Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that color combo!

I tried to find a used Gen IV in that combo but never saw any come up so I had to settle for Black and Silver :/

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the stipes gunmetal pearl or silver?

I believe Gunmetal Pearl. They are definitely not silver. The ambiguity is because when Ralph tweeted about the car he described the stripes as "Tungsten" but the guys in the StopTech booth told me the car was painted by the factory (i.e.: the stripes are not custom) so that tells me that they are Gunmetal and that this is possibly the car posted by the person who took pics on the Conner Ave tour.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Gunmetal Pearl. They are definitely not silver. The ambiguity is because when Ralph tweeted about the car he described the stripes as "Tungsten" but the guys in the StopTech booth told me the car was painted by the factory (i.e.: the stripes are not custom) so that tells me that they are Gunmetal and that this is possibly the car posted by the person who took pics on the Conner Ave tour.

Agreed---it is that car, and also agreed, these pictures don't do it justice. Outside the bright lights and gaudy reflections, it was awesome....

Bill

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm making my "O" face. Beautiful, thanks for sharing this. I cannot wait to see one in all gunmetal pearl.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the first Gen V that I like "a lot"with stripes. Black always hides the issues with most designs. I really wish they offered the track pack wheels in silver finish. Great looking wheels.

Last edited: