Both our 1996 GTS's on eBay - please bid...

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both our 1996 GTS\'s on eBay - please bid...

Both our 1996 GTSs are currently on eBay for auction, as well as listed here for sale. eBay reserve is less than current VCA asking price (obviously) and can be negotiated down further if you don't take the race wheels. (and even can put the exhasut back stock if anyone would want that...:LOL
smile.gif

Henry's strong 1996 is listed here .

And my PERFECT car - with the $10K paint job - and you know pictures don't do it justice - just ask anyone at VOI7 - is listed here .

Trying to stay at a 2 Viepr family - race car made three and new SRT/10 would be 4 - these 2 - sadly - have to go. We have all (and I do mean ALL) the original takeoff parts for these cars, as well.

Impeccably maintained - have your tech or mine check them out. Full warranties until Nov 2003 and Feb 2004 respectively - buy without worry - you know how important a warranty is.

Thanks!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Both our 1996 GTS\'s on eBay - please bid...

You might be able to sell the cars for 38-39 outright or possibly use them as trade in's at 33-34 each.Good luck, Bruce

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Both our 1996 GTS\'s on eBay - please bid...

If you find a buyer who offers a price less than you want, take into consideration the tax break you get on a trade in. Get the dealer to run the car through him as a trade in. You end up selling to your buyer, but by using the dealer you only pay tax on the difference between the trade price and the new price. Give the dealer a couple hundred for this trouble.
This could add 3 grand to your income and bump you out of the luxury tax.