Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 20, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Viper Club
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Viper Club

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 75 views
Stag Stopa said: Hi fellow Viper owners and tech experts, I've recognized some (quite) subdued rattling sound from the drivetrain when the car (2010 SRT-10) is running, warmed up, in neutral and ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 349 views
BYAIC said: Might as well add this for Viper owners in the future in search of this hose. RSI manufactures the kit as well, $249: [link] They also manufacture the oil hoses in stainless steel. ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 107 views
tophermecier said: Does anyone use these and have feedback on quality or issues? They're reasonably priced amongst the rest of the after market options like Quality/AB, Scott's, MSD, etc. Appreciate ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 37 views
rchamart said: Hi Guys, new Viper Owner here. Picked this Beauty up with 18.7K miles on it last year, finally did my first handwash yesterday, and I went a little ham with what I thought was ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 489 views
Dave Chan said: I think Haggerty is close as I have a recent appraisal for insurance which came in at $70KUSD. My insurance company had no issues providing coverage based on that number. Appraisal ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 403 views
BYAIC said: I asked a few questions, it's really hard to say anything different without more info. But I can explain to you more clearly that waxes, sealants, and coatings are very thin films. ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 16 posts * 1,674 views
MerlinsGarage said: I bought a new '95 Green/Tan and gave the 8 year old neighbor boy a ride. He said, "Someday I'm gonna buy a Viper". There were many kids back then that loved Vipers. Now they have ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 24 posts * 1,959 views
Atari_Prime said: The critical flaw in the argument above is that you are assuming buyers are looking for either a) a faster car, or b) a higher build quality. Neither have much connection to values ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 11 posts * 1,482 views
sssikvipe said: I went with the Belanger cat backs, no cross over, stock headers. Purchased from Jon B. Very pleased with the sounds, and very little heat issue in the cabin. As for the sills, ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 442 views
Chad Spackman said: Old thread but I thought I could share may experience in going after the root cause of this issue. If you have long crank times and you have confirmed it's due to fuel bleed down, ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...