Still Loving my 2000 RT/10 after over 20 yrs

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last post was Oct 2012. The macro events have been insane since then and I hope all are well here. Just wanted to report that after 20 yrs of ownership of my 2000 RT/10, I still enjoy driving her as much as day one and still get regular compliments on it. I have averaged 1K miles/yr and have 28K on the odometer. Since 2012, I have also owned a 2009 Corvette convertible, 2016 Hellcat 6 speed, 2014 Challenger RT, 2016 Challenger **** Pack, and I currently daily drive a 2021 Challenger **** Pack. The Hellcat was awesome but I had an expensive issue with a fuel rail replacement and even a suspension sensor issue that convinced me to trade it in before the powertrain warranty expired. I don't anticipate ever selling the Viper since it's so easy to maintain and continues to give me off the charts **** for the buck value and thrills. I have kept her off the race track. If I get the itch for track time, I go to Las Vegas and book an experience with Exotics Racing for example. I did a few laps in a Ferrari 458 Italia and didn't have to deal with the hassle of ownership, maintenance, or insurance. I also recommend Sun Buggy dune buggy excursions in the desert. I caught air in one and it actually is an absolute riot. I am hoping to touch base with old friends like Chuck98, V10speedlover, Plumbcrazy, BigandItalian, etc, and see how they are doing. I hope everyone is enjoying this summer driving their Vipers to family picnics or the track and best of health to you all.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. Bought my 2000 gts brand new 23 years ago and the excitement of driving it is the same than day 1
21k miles

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Officially bought Mistress on January 31, 2003, still have
her today... though, like you, life circumstances prevent
me from driving her as much as i used to. Still hope that
will change some day...

Attachments

• PA260383.JPG
    PA260383.JPG