CAAP Tour & Arrow Racing Tour - March 22, 2013

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was thinking of the people that are going to tour the viper plant in two weeks. at least you should see alot of cars in the holding room since none have shipped yet.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we had such an overwhelming response to the tour we ended up with two tours. Both scheduled tours for Tuesday March 19th and Friday March 22nd are now full.

Janey has the lists of attendees for the tours. She will email each attendee with instructions and times.

Thanks to everyone that responded and remember:
ALL VCA members are always welcome at all VCA Ohio Region events.

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this a normal event that takes place for VCA members? I joined just a tad to late to be a part of this one, but I will jump on the next opportunity to go... if there is a next one.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a normal event that takes place for VCA members? I joined just a tad to late to be a part of this one, but I will jump on the next opportunity to go... if there is a next one.

Tours are generally given to VCA members but I believe in groups like it's being done here. I would check with other regions and se if any of them have a CAAP tour coming up that you might be able to join in on.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, this is an annual event for the Ohio Region. Unfortunately, some regions only make their events known to only their region's members. VCA Ohio broke that mold many years ago. We post all our events on the VCA National website as well as our Ohio website. We'd like to have you join us for an event. Anytime!