204.jpg

2110.jpg

229.jpg

242.jpg

254.jpg

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a whole lotta black cars getting ready to ship!

I never noticed how different the GenIII.5 valve covers are until seeing this pic:

228.jpg

caj98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I took these last week at CAAP. Sorry for the crappy quality on some of them. I took some of them while walking. Yes, lots of black cars and lots of venom red. The few remaining ssg were here and there. Several blue, and one or two viper red.

It was a great tour. The final holding room blows your mind.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Looks like you could spend hours there looking @ all the cool stuff. Lucky for me the the original owner of my car went on the tour and took some pics of the car on the assembly line.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you get to tour the CAAP facility? i would love to go in mid april or early may, just might see some purple's or acr's being built.

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fyi my viper red is in G status... this is an old pic...been a while since i'd seen it so i thought it was worth posting
32767524wi01.jpg

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im haver a viper ordered.......its probably not going to be ready until summer. thats the thing. it will probably be one of the last to be finished since it is both violet and has the aero group option. no stripes, or it would probably take even longer..lol.

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that your actual car? what is taking so long for you to get it? what wheel option is that?

no no ... that is a pic that was posted while back... lowered,aftermarket rims and paint.....MY car is viper red not venom red so it's moving along as expected...

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at the factory touring and picking up my SSG coupe hopefully soon. I will be sure to get some pics while I'm there to share.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be at the factory touring and picking up my SSG coupe hopefully soon. I will be sure to get some pics while I'm there to share.

YES YES! :2tu: Maybe some Bright Blue or Orange by then ...

Btw, is it me, or does the Gen4 alternator look bigger than the Gen3? (if so, a good thing)

V

Venomiss

im haver a viper ordered.......its probably not going to be ready until summer. thats the thing. it will probably be one of the last to be finished since it is both violet and has the aero group option. no stripes, or it would probably take even longer..lol.

If you have a car on order you can try and arrange a tour at CAAP with JRT.
Call 1800-998-1110 and ask for Fiona or Kim.

V

Venomiss

Thanks, i am going to call tomorrow and see if i can do that!!! thanks, alot.

Be sure and let us know when you are going!:2tu:You have a Violet car ordered right?
It's a great experience for a new owner-and we'll expect lot's of good pictures like the ones on this thread.