Can a Viper raise money for charity?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if a Viper can be used to help raise money for charity?

I am involved in the Relay for life, and I would like to get creative?

Any Tampa FL area guys want to help out?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find local events/shows and get the organizers permission to charge a modest fee for rides in or pictures with your car. Donate the proceeds to the ACS.

organize a photo shoot with other local Viper and exotics and make a calendar. Ask local establishments to sell your calendar with proceeds going to the ACS.

or, if you're really into it...auction your car off and donate the proceeds to ACS. ;)

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course! I raised money for a local Childrens Hospital twice and dedn't even have a Viper back then. However I did know alot of people with hot cars and a handful of Vipers showed up at my second show. Organize, make flyers, show!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used my Viper to help raise money for MDA once. A former friend of mine is a fireman and on a Saturday I hung out with them as they collected money at Wal-Mart. Anyone who donated $5 or more got to ride in the Viper down a long straight-away located behind Wal-Mart. It was a lot of fun and we definitly got a lot of attention and donations with the Viper parked beside a firetruck :)

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if a Viper can be used to help raise money for charity?

I am involved in the Relay for life, and I would like to get creative?

Any Tampa FL area guys want to help out?

I am definetly willing to help with this. Do you have any particular charity in mind? I am partial to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Let me know if you want organize something and I'll do anything I can to help!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Children's Make-A-Wish Foundation has been our club's offical charity for 10 years! We used to be albe to give the kids rides, but now due to insurance regulations, we can only let them sit in the car. It's still great to put a smile on their face and give to a great cause.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And in the UK we have 'Sporting Bears' so far we have raised over 1.3 million dollars doing rides raising money for sick and terminally ill kids.

Earn charity money with a Viper..........piece of cake.

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TAMPA/CLEARWATER--: Can a Viper raise money for charity?

Okay,
Here is a thought.....
Next thursday 3-29, I am going to have a car wash for the RELAY for LIFE. American cancer society.

It would be nice to have a few Vipers out front to draw attention and turn some heads.

This carwash will be in a Walgreens parking lot in Clearwater.
THURS 11a-4p march 29th

What I can offer for your time....
Soda/water hamburgers/hot dogs.
ALSO,
our store is having a wellness screening bus out front. They offer goodie bags and free heatlh screenings.
-Cholesterol, GLucose, BONE DENSITY, Blood pressure, Body mass index.

I would have the Vipers parked out front on the grass, far away from the carwash, just to draw the crowds..
PM if you are interested.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: TAMPA/CLEARWATER--: Can a Viper raise money for charity?

I'd say maybe have a car show, with only trophies as prizes and all monies above the cost of the trophies etc goes to charity......when you do this ask around for local businesses to sponsor it for publicity/marketing.

Just a thought

--wes