can someone help me change my password...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab, do this, kind of a workaround as a mod can't see it or I would do it for you.
I'm going to move this to board and site stuff so it might help others, I will leave a pointer.

Please save these instructions. This is how you can have the board
send you your LOGIN information. I am unable to forward passwords.

LOGIN NAME: {Enter log name here}
E-MAIL ADDRESS: {Enter email address here}
LINK: http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/login.php?Cat=

Near the bottom is the "Lost Password" area. Enter the above info and
the board will send a new password to the e-mail address.

The password that will be sent to you can be hard to remember, so be sure to save the email. Also, even though it is called a "temporary password", it will not expire, it is called temporary, because you can change it to something easier to remember if you like. Finally, remember that CAPiTaL letters and SPACES matter.....

If, after you are logged in, you desire to change your password to one you can remember, do the following:

1) Click on "My Home" (located in the center of the gray menu bar)
2) Click on "Edit" (to the right of "Personal information, email, password, etc.") Located in the "Main Information" area of your "My Home" page.
3) Delete the "dots" in the "Password (between 4 and 20 characters)" Field, and enter your desired password
4) Delete the "dots" in the "Verify Password" Field, and re-enter your desired password
5) Scroll to the bottom and click "Submit"

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Lee.

I can change my password, but it won't let me save my current signature. Can you add it on for me? Not sure why I can't keep it.

Thanks.

Here it is, my sig.

--------------------
www.qualitywires.com for your Viper
Black Lamborghini Diablo
1998 Silver GTS Custom SC by ab-RIP
1994 Rt/10 sold.