Can someone help me out with a Carfax for a 2006 Viper SRT-10 Coupe?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys & Gals;

I am looking at a 2006 Viper Coupe SRT-10, GTS Blue with Silver Stripes (just like my old one I sold this summer). Car is in IL and has about 48k miles on it. Asking price is definitely in the range to have me very interested but also in the range where it may have a history of sorts, accident history or salvage title. Maybe it is just priced for a quick sale because of higher miles? Dunno but am hoping for the later situation! Anyway can someone run a Carfax for me and e-mail me the results:

Car VIN is: 1B3JZ69Z46V100663

My home e-mail is: [email protected]

Thank you and I really appreciate it. Trying everything to try to get back into a GEN III or GEN IV Viper Coupe. Still have my fully restored 1969 Mach 1 for sale which I have owned for over 26 years now, if anyone is interested or knows of someone who is, please let me know and I will pass along all the pictures and full written history of car and restoration. I am still trying to work a trade if possible. I have cash on my end to put up in addition to the Mach 1 for trade. I just don't drive it anymore and it just sits up on the lift on it's Goodyear Polyglass Tires and Flatstoppers.
Rick

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clean Carfax, shows 3 owners, last mileage is reported 43,134 when it was sold at an auction on 8/17/12 in Illinois.

OP
OP
C

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks that is all I needed fellows. Hopefully the dealership gets back with me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte