Car Show and a Cruize!!!!!! Oct. 5th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car Show and A Cruize!!!!!!!!! This Sunday October 5th. in Hampstead N.H. We will go for a cruize and go to a Car Show that is to raise money for a police officer's family. The police officer lost his fight with cancer at the young age of 39.The show will have a DJ. Lots of raffels to help raise money and ofcoarse the regular favorite show foods....The show is from 8:30 am - 1:00 pm.....Glenn Cote will be in charge of this event and will have all the meeting times and places for all that attend this event.....

Email Glenn at [email protected] or [email protected]

you can also call Glenn at 603-893-8043 - 603-234-9292

Thanks Glenn for putting this event together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Glenn
I can't make it this weekend. I have to work this weekend. Weather is suppose to be nice this weekend though. Hope to see you and everyone else soon. I just got back from my first Viper Run in Southern California this past weekend. What a great time. I don't have the talent like shawn has and his video making.
RICK

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn, this is a great cause and on behalf of those in law enforcement, I say, Thank You. It is unfortunate however, that I have to work and I'm sure that the officer and his family would fully understand. The thin blue line travels far and wide, my condolences to the family and to the officers department.

Respectfully,
Jack