Carbon Fiber Interior Package

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will SRT ever show the carbon fiber interior package? I thought the TA would've been a great opportunity to do so, but they passed. Anyways, maybe I missed it, but I'd really like to see it...

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. I'd also like to have more details on the exterior package as in, "can this be retrofitted?" I love some of the packages, but I would also love to keep the price down and mod as I go.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is that is probably last on their 2013 launch list. The folks @ SRT have been plenty busy.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. I'd also like to have more details on the exterior package as in, "can this be retrofitted?" I love some of the packages, but I would also love to keep the price down and mod as I go.

I've been told that yes, it is retrofittable and yes it will be available from dealers and I'm sure Viper Parts of America.

OP
OP
M

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the second wave orders soon to open up, they need to show it already. I think it would help sell it and I still wish the TA had it. It goes with that car's theme if you ask me.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
The VCA will be waiting for you to buy your dream. A VCA member will win theirs.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA will be waiting for you to buy your dream. A VCA member will win theirs.:2tu:

I'm counting down the days, trust me....

Gen V ACR is calling me and I don't even know what it looks like.

Good luck to those that enter. This has got to be the coolest car club ever. :2tu: