CC New Owner

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We finally took the leap. Proud owner of a yellow 2005 Comp Coupe. Will be displaying the racing number of 55 next year. Picked her up down in Florida while at the PBOC/Viper Days event, Daytona International Speedway. Glad to see an informative thread for CC owners.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats.

Joel Siegel has his CC for sale. End of season he got his car dialed in and placed in the top 3 of all last 4 races of season.

Congrats to Joel and his co-driver.

Ted

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ted. You're right. I did see the #20 Siegel car run at Daytona and it did run strong all weekend long.

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes sir. The yellow 91 will be renumbered 55.
Was nice dealing with Bernie. Solid and strong running car with respectable finishes.

Nice folks in the CC arena and I look forward to learning from them.

Think you mean "was" Bernie's CC :)

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus,
I said it at Daytona, but I'll say it again. Welcome to the club. You know I will be here for you next year when ever you need help, but the advice is expensive. I hear both our cars are coming home next week. My guess is I will see your car before you do. I might leave something inside for you.
See you soon,

Guess who?

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for the mail. Yep lovin that yellow color. May need to nicknick her "Stinger Bee".

The 55 car is coming home with SL's 007 next week. 55 will be in good company riding home with the 007. Hope my gal picks up some hints. If she runs 1/2 as good as the 007, I'll be happy! Looking forward to see them both soon.

PS, Steve, Is the "I might leave something inside for you" from Tahoe?

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick - Finally got the yellow "Stinger Bee" home. Had her up at Archer Racing where she got the once over inspection, routine maintenance and some added features. She's ready to go!

Mopar Boy - After seeing your outstanding Gen II Viper up at the Niagara rally, I knew you would enjoy this YELLOW Comp Coupe. Google NARRA and you'll see the "Stinger Bee" running at Daytona this last October.

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Gus with your new acquisition!

Wow! You really did take the plunge...I hope it serves you well and keeps you safe every time you get behind the wheel. Always remember...drive it like you stole it!

Hope all is well with you, Gail and family. We think of you fondly, often!

(And yes....yellow is faster!!)

:2tu::2tu:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus
Congrats on the CC. :2tu: You can always bring along the ACR too when you attend our club events next year and I would be glad to drive it for you.:D
Are you going to the party next month, hope to see you there I miss seeing all the people during the off season.
Take Care
Rob
P.S. Did you like the Niagara album ok?

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, Great to hear from you!!!! Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.

Gail and I will be at the Winterfest and glad to hear you'll be there. It will make the event that much better with you guys there.

Glad to see you're interested in taking care of the ACR this season. I know it would be in good hands. Do you happen to have a credit card I could swipe? :)

The Niagara photo book is excellent. Ever think about going into the photography business? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets