CEMA Charity Car Show & The Viper Cafe in Auburn Hills Michigan

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey...anybody going to this event? It's Sat June 9th from 9am-4pm.???
It's an annual charity event (23rd yr) put on by the Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association.
There will also be a dedication of the New Viper Cafe in the Walter P Chrysler Museum.
Ralph Gilles will be doing the ribbon-cutting!!

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every year a few of our members attend this event. This year for the 20th Annervisary of the Viper the MCVO club is planning a special display of each model year. One of our members is the President of CEMA.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...anybody going to this event? It's Sat June 9th from 9am-4pm.???
It's an annual charity event (23rd yr) put on by the Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association.
There will also be a dedication of the New Viper Cafe in the Walter P Chrysler Museum.
Ralph Gilles will be doing the ribbon-cutting!!

Another event I would have gone to !! Darn ! Have relatives coming from Australia that day and the whole family thing is happening that day.

Keep them a comin Vipernut, love the info and events and would love to attend some as they come along. Always in for a good time with the Vip and meeting new freinds

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be a huge event! OH is coming up with a large group. MI will be well represented. ONT hopefully also has a group going.

It will be a fantastic day! Sadly, I won't be there for it this time! :crying:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another event I would have gone to !! Darn ! Have relatives coming from Australia that day and the whole family thing is happening that day.

Where abouts they from in Australia? My oldest daughter lives in Perth.

They live in Melbourne. Never seen a viper there they said. So...you know what Ill be doing. In the words of Mopar Boy...

What goes vroom....crunch? An Australians body leaning into the window sill of my Blue GTS! :crazy2: