chryler green sheet for chrysler and wmt

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention Shoppers: Dodge Viper now eligible for employee pricing
10-22-2008

Click for hi-res gallery of the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Cerberus may be trying to offload Viper, but not before it gives over a million Americans the opportunity to pick one up at discounted prices. Until now the Viper remained outside Chrysler's Employee Purchase and Certain Designated Individuals discount program, but that's about to change as the supercar joins the list of eligible vehicles.

While Chrysler employs over 130,000 people, we doubt many of them, especially in this economic climate, will have the means or motivation to pick up the gas-guzzling V10 muscle car. However, an arrangement between Chrysler and Wal-Mart extends the benefits program to employees of the mega-retail chain, and with over 1.2 million employees, we're sure there are a few who'll take Chrysler up on its offer. Don't go rushing to pick up an ACR, however, as the track-focused model remains outside the program.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't think wallmart employees are toothless rejects...everyone has to start somewhere

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i don't think wallmart employees are toothless rejects...everyone has to start somewhere
This is true but im my experience the wmt here has some fu(ked up people working there. And the majority are older than the "gotta start somewhere" age.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte