Chucks video is shipped!

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my shipping email!!! It said your item shipped on 2/2 and I got a tracking #.Beer is chilling,tv is warming up.Can't wait.:drive:

Mike Red 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an e-mail on February 2nd stating it had shipped with a shipping number, but when I go to the USPS website it tells me:

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

It has not been shipped as of last night!

Has anybody else check their shipping number to see if it has actually shipped or if it is only the Elelctronic shipping info received.

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is my usps update

Your item was processed through and left our CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 facility on February 2, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is process for shipping these videos? Still have not received mine since December and no updated e-mail reponse from shipping.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is my usps update

Your item was processed through and left our CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 facility on February 2, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

That's what mine said, too.

Would anybody willingly live in a city called "City of Industry"?:crazy2:

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So for those that received it, no comments on the content? I'm not suggesting giving anything away, but maybe just a thumbs up or something?

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got it today...watched it and........here is my thoughts.

The DVD disc is Yellow ...that is bad. :nono: ;)

The comp engine install very cool :2tu:

I would have like to have seen Chuck talk more on the service stuff and talk on + or - on upgrades.

Instead of chatting with NY members I would have rather seen a tour of Chucks garage and all his familys history in the busines, since most of us live far away from Chucks.
Just my honest .02

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how long it takes to ship it to Europe :dunno:
Me thinking, going to Chicago next week anyway...:usa:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you can tell I have been chomping at the bit since December when I ordered this, hence no signs of life coming to me yet on shipping. Just a question, did you people that have received this DVD, did you get both DVDs? I ordered the get it quick and get the insider's DVD too.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT had some pretty good information in it espeically for a new owner, but I was expecting a little more out of it. The Comp Coupe portion was pretty good, but they should have talked more about those cars. I would grade it a C+.

Bruce

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there wont be a video #2. nobody supported chuck on this video...... why would they make another ?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine finally showed up in the mail yesterday. Well done video and worth the wait. Thanks!

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
there wont be a video #2. nobody supported chuck on this video...... why would they make another ?

I just received my video - thanks for sending it out.

Forgive me for asking what might be a stupid question, but what do you mean that nobody supported him on this video? Do you mean making it, producing it, buying it, all of the above? I'm just curious and thought I'd ask.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
less than 150 sold.

there are over 200 NY/CT vca members alone....who knows how many members on this site.

to me, that is a serious lack of support for a guy who really supports us. for as many times as ive called chuck for help, it the least i could do.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched mine last night... I would swear that other NJ guy with the silver 98 GTS was at my house recently...:D

less than 150 sold.

there are over 200 NY/CT vca members alone....who knows how many members on this site.

to me, that is a serious lack of support for a guy who really supports us. for as many times as ive called chuck for help, it the least i could do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang